Sox60Six

Nov 30, 2019
I came back to this after an....absence. Sorry to hear the Dev had to scrap and redo.
I'll come back to this once it hits 0.7 or so.
Stiff upper lip!

Reactions: Lykanz
D

Deleted member 1481465

Been a good few months since an update, is everything going alright?

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
Been a good few months since an update, is everything going alright?
Lykanz has sent testers some new versions for new mechanics in the game, there has been a dev update on his Patreon page too, plus on Discord he is very active writing what has been changing and some Sneak peeks.

Remember this game is being developed in his free time, the man is quite busy, not going to say in what he is busy as that's his personal life. But rest assured Lykanz is still developing the game on a daily basis.

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
For those that are eagerly waiting, Lykanz has done some incredible work with the UI and the handling of different mechanics that I haven't personally seen in any other games on this site, atleast not in such very detailed way. Since most of this is now done and working he can actually continue to work on the scenes (which are great!) and deliver a worthy new release.

(Source: being a test player and someone that does manage to make it further than the very start of the game before deciding to give up because he has a couple of screws loose in his head.)

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
For those that are eagerly waiting, Lykanz has done some incredible work with the UI and the handling of different mechanics that I haven't personally seen in any other games on this site, atleast not in such very detailed way. Since most of this is now done and working he can actually continue to work on the scenes (which are great!) and deliver a worthy new release.

(Source: being a test player and someone that does manage to make it further than the very start of the game before deciding to give up because he has a couple of screws loose in his head.)
Thanks for the words man! Now, come to think of it... I should do a dev update this weekend...

Mishalove

Jan 9, 2020
They're not my characters, they were just a cameo.

But if you want more of them, you can check the games they are from:

Rita and Laura are from .

Alanna and Mary are from .
I got a question. How did you get the Rita and Laura's Character Cards?

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
The idea is that it makes scenes easier to make going forward. I figure the early scenes were changed so it didn't look like a massive drop-off in quality.

Reactions: darlic and Lykanz
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes