God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
One thing about this game *VERY UNIQUE*
you got it in the right thing man, literally it's all perfectly balanced ( story,poon,jokes)
This game is Complete package. I sure laught alot while playing this...
I literally can't wait to see what will happen next ;)

Reactions: Lykanz

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
There's Harem Hotel, Mythic Manor, Waifu Academy, Research into Affection, A House in the Rift, My New Family, Wicked Rouge, Max's Life, Lucky Paradox, Dark Magic, Polarity, Naughty Liana, The Headmaster, Ecchi Sensei, Sylphia Island, Solvalley School and House Arrest.

That's just to name a few.
I played 90% of this list and the only one i dislike is Mythic Manor - characters are written just so badly that unless you skip text it's quite unbearable. Renders are great tho.

• Angry
Reactions: _baka_ and Lykanz

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Reverse NTR: Games where a hero/heroine or other side character steals the male protagonist away from another hero/heroine.
Netori: Netori are games where the protagonist steals the lover or wife/husband of someone else.

Every character will have a solo ending at first. Then, down the line, there will be combined endings once conditions are met.

Buying the swimsuits/lingeries will unlock them at Linda's wardrobe.
Ah Thanks for the clarification. You are by far one of the most interactive devs I meet on this site (out of those that use this site) keep up the good work! I can't wait to see all the endings! PS it's ok to hide things from the viewers at times. We'll notice the suspicious car about 9/10 times plus it gives the player a sense of accomplishment when they think they found out about the mystery themselves. But I have to say I really appreciate the humor in a lot of these interactions between the two suspicious men

thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Pretty enjoyable although fairly short, I was expecting a bit more content for a game that's been in development for two years now. Does the rework mean the game was redone halfway during development?

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Pretty enjoyable although fairly short, I was expecting a bit more content for a game that's been in development for two years now. Does the rework mean the game was redone halfway during development?
Yep, the game was reworked from scratch in every aspect. Coding, images, sound, everything was remade.

It was a long process that took me over a year to finish.

moi69

May 9, 2018
Renders, visuals and stuff aside, this writing alone could carry a game done in the minecraft engine.
Just the right amount of humor, really well done!

Last edited:

jczs97

Feb 9, 2018
This game is interesting. UI, menus and navigation are awesome, whille simultaneously having a minimal amount of content. Good foundation, just needs more content.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
I tried this game before the rework a year or so ago and I can definitely say the improvement is striking! Glaring even. I just hope now that you have found your vision or direction the game will now be able to steadily progress as I believe you kinda made some changes to the game a couple of times ... anyway hope to see more of this :)

SevereSlimeShaker

Freelance sperm donor
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
Is there a working incest patch? For me the file that the link gives me is a blank text file.
The 'patch.txt' file is the patch. Placing it inside the "game" subfolder of your game should work. I'm guessing the game looks up the file when loading to toggle incest on/off.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes