Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Hey Lykanz
Very nice game
Thx for it , if you can pls no to big boobs or dick, if to much is unreal life and if you show your's Hahahaha!

Reactions: Lykanz

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
I'm stuck, says I suppose to brush my teeth before talking to Linda, but I can't seem to do that.
I went to the Bathroom but no action.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I'm stuck, says I suppose to brush my teeth before talking to Linda, but I can't seem to do that.
I went to the Bathroom but no action.
The scene should start automatically once you enter the bathroom.

Did you start from scratch? What version are you running?

I wasn't able to replicate the issue. If you could send me a save file right before the issue happens I could take a look at it.

Last edited:

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
The scene should start automatically once you enter the bathroom.

Did you start from scratch? What version are you running?

I wasn't able to replicate the issue. If you could send me a save file right before the issue happens I could take a look at it.
I'm playing Beta 4 and I started from the beginning.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Found out what the issue is, I think. You're probably not using Beta 4, or maybe you're using the first Beta 4 I released for patrons.

I realized it as soon as I opened the save screen and it showed like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The small thumbnail is something that was present only in Beta 3 or the very first Beta 4 I released for patrons and, from Beta 4 onwards, the girl's affection and lust scores shouldn't show up as 00.

Your issue is also due to the fact that the game isn't registering the new day as day 7 but as day 8. A rare issue that occured during Beta 3 development and that I got fixed on Beta 4.

So, tl;dr:

You should download the Beta 4 Fix 2 at the OP and, sadly, start from scratch there.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

met4lsp4wn

May 5, 2017
Found out what the issue is, I think. You're probably not using Beta 4, or maybe you're using the first Beta 4 I released for patrons.

I realized it as soon as I opened the save screen and it showed like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The small thumbnail is something that was present only in Beta 3 or the very first Beta 4 I released for patrons and, from Beta 4 onwards, the girl's affection and lust scores shouldn't show up as 00.

Your issue is also due to the fact that the game isn't registering the new day as day 7 but as day 8. A rare issue that occured during Beta 3 development and that I got fixed on Beta 4.

So, tl;dr:

You should download the Beta 4 Fix 2 at the OP and, sadly, start from scratch there.
Thanks for the clarification.

Sora20

Nov 27, 2017
você já era brasileiro para botar português ou você está estudando português para criar um jogo adulto para português Por que a maioria dos jogos são tudo em inglês

Reactions: Mark17 and Lykanz

rainshigure

May 14, 2018
hi guys, is the game currently finished after the funeral? using unren I see there is still lots of images I haven't seen yet, but didn't know how to get there. tyia

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
last version I played was a long time ago, if finished when MC learns that his father had died, I kinda glad that I haven't played it again all this time, now when we get new content I don't forget a lot of details about the game

Linda is great in every way

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes