RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, sorry about that. So much stuff changed from Beta 3 to Beta 4 that making the save files compatible wasn't really practical.
If this game is not in BETA rate I could be angry about this. But your post says ''BETA'' Dont wory about it :D This game is realy good thanks for your efforts.

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
If this game is not in BETA rate I could be angry about this. But your post says ''BETA'' Dont wory about it :D This game is realy good thanks for your efforts.
Haha, thanks. Don't worry though, Beta 4 saves will be fully compatible with the next release (which should be v0.05).

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
I don't think anyone here would deny that the UI, audio, visuals look great. It's a shame that it came at the cost of the story though. Lipstick on a pig doesn't change the fact that it's a pig. I'm not comparing the state of this game to an animal but there's been a substantial amount of time since there's been new content which is unfortunate for people who've been fans of this game since the beginning. Also, there should be an option to skip the intro (first 5 days) for returning players.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I don't think anyone here would deny that the UI, audio, visuals look great. It's a shame that it came at the cost of the story though. Lipstick on a pig doesn't change the fact that it's a pig. I'm not comparing the state of this game to an animal but there's been a substantial amount of time since there's been new content which is unfortunate for people who've been fans of this game since the beginning. Also, there should be an option to skip the intro (first 5 days) for returning players.
That option was present in the game prior to the remake. I honestly have no idea why I didn't include it in this one... Thanks for reminding me of it!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
LouWill

How about something like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It'll show only if you have at least seen the start of Day 6 on a previous ocasion.

Also, while I was at it, I set the NTR joke at the fetish screen and the Nukige disclaimer at the start to also show only if the player haven't seen the intro yet (I know those were funny and all, but they get old pretty quick).

LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
LouWill

How about something like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It'll show only if you have at least seen the start of Day 6 on a previous ocasion.

Also, while I was at it, I set the NTR joke at the fetish screen and the Nukige disclaimer at the start to also show only if the player haven't seen the intro yet (I know those were funny and all, but they get old pretty quick).
Yeah that works :) Thanks for paying attention

Ghostdanser

Jul 12, 2017
Ohh... That may be the problem...

The saves you're trying to load are from Beta 3. IIRC Beta 3 didn't had the "girl_on_futa_enabled" variable set yet (among many other things).

That's why it's said on the first post that saves from Beta 3 aren't compatible, they'll give all kinds of weird error and behaviour.

Also, thanks for your words, haha. I'm creating the game, so the least I can do is make sure it works fine for everyone.
Sorry I haven't been able to post back sooner, but good news! Starting a fresh game definitely fixed the problem. So it was definitely MY screw up (since I didn't pay close enough attention to the OP).

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Sorry I haven't been able to post back sooner, but good news! Starting a fresh game definitely fixed the problem. So it was definitely MY screw up (since I didn't pay close enough attention to the OP).
We live to learn, haha. Glad to know it's working fine for you now!

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I don't know why I haven't across this game yet, played most of the top HS games and saw someone listing this game among them. The renders in the OP are very impressive.

Are there a good amount of sex scenes yet? With different girls? I search the thread and some comments were saying there wasn't any there yet or wasn't much but those were old comments. I usually like to wait until a game has a good amount of meat on it and enough scenes. The games you mentioned that have character cameos in this were some my favorite HS games so if this is anything like those games I will be happy.
Looking forward to playing tho, just wondering if I should wait a couple updates or not.

Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
I don't know why I haven't across this game yet, played most of the top HS games and saw someone listing this game among them. The renders in the OP are very impressive.

Are there a good amount of sex scenes yet? With different girls? I search the thread and some comments were saying there wasn't any there yet or wasn't much but those were old comments. I usually like to wait until a game has a good amount of meat on it and enough scenes. The games you mentioned that have character cameos in this were some my favorite HS games so if this is anything like those games I will be happy.
Looking forward to playing tho, just wondering if I should wait a couple updates or not.
This game isn't a nukige, a game for a quick jack off, you will get to know the characters first, have moments heart-to-heart, some real plot for the story, and last but not least sex scenes, we are just getting to know the characters, so it will take some time before you have something to get off.

There are scenes with some cameo characters but that's it for now.

Reactions: Lykanz and Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
This game isn't a nukige, a game for a quick jack off, you will get to know the characters first, have moments heart-to-heart, some real plot for the story, and last but not least sex scenes, we are just getting to know the characters, so it will take some time before you have something to get off.

There are scenes with some cameo characters but that's it for now.
And I like games where you have build up and get to know the characters, I prefer it that way. But if thats all there is I prefer to wait for more content. Looks like it will be great tho.
Thanks for the reply!

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes