Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Yeah Story is mostly the same, but graphics have rly improved!! And I liked the story before too, so all good ^^

Reactions: Lykanz

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Oi desenvolvido você voltou vai continuar com esse jogo vai ficar em português Sou Eu de volta
I never abandoned the project. And the current version is fully translated.

pt-br: Eu nunca abandonei o projeto. E a versão atual tá totalmente traduzida.

So all thats available at the minute is the handjob scene right?
With main characters, yeah.

There are some sex scenes with cameo characters on the clothing store though.

Reactions: Sora20

bigandhard29

Feb 9, 2018
Welp... Found the error... And, once again, it was me screwing things up...

God damn that's becoming common practice.

I'll be able to fix that and hopefully this will fix stuff once and for all.

Edit:

bigandhard29

Try this out, please. Download the anexed file and extract its contents to the folder named "game" inside the game's folder.

Then try loading the save and continue playing.
Seems to be working now thanks

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Yes, most if not all the scenes will be animated.

And if you use the patch provided by someone else in this thread, there'll be mom/son, brother/sister and sister/sister incest. But not right now though, as this game doesn't have any content of that kind just yet.
man i can't wait for your game to be finished !

i wanna play so bad !

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I never abandoned the project. And the current version is fully translated.

pt-br: Eu nunca abandonei o projeto. E a versão atual tá totalmente traduzida.

With main characters, yeah.

There are some sex scenes with cameo characters on the clothing store though.
Yeah I saw those. Cheers man, keep up the good work and don't burnout.

Akoonx

Jul 6, 2018
Just finished playing this for the first time, gotta say I love Linda Mae, the other girls look interesting too, all in all, a great first impression, I'm definitely keeping an eye on this.

Good luck.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Wait, why there is no update yet? I played this like long time ago and the end is same, wtf.
The game underwent a total rework of it's base code and all the scenes were remade and improved. Next update will be new content.

alex0789

May 3, 2019
Hey Lykanz! Really good progress on the rework! I can really see and appreciate the amount of work you put into it. I love the fact that you actually take your time and make custom locations in NEO. HS VN devs are usually pretty lazy and use vanilla HS maps. Hope to see more high quality stuff from you! Keep it up!

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm not sure how I've missed this one, but I'm certainly glad that I gave it a try. Interesting story so far nice looking renders really like the look of these girls with Linda getting most of the content so far she is certainly something, nice to meet the women of the family as well looks like a bit of drama concerning them going on which has me a bit worried, but with the options the MC can give them I'm guessing they will find a way to get away from the two creeps in the car. Really nice game looking forward to the next update.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Lykanz Hi man I cant save. Everytime I try to save game gives this error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 885, in save_additional_info
AttributeError: 'Player' object has no attribute 'girl_on_futa_enabled'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 432, in save
    i(json)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
THE INN R Beta_4
Mon Nov 18 20:11:17 2019

Last edited:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Hey Lykanz! Really good progress on the rework! I can really see and appreciate the amount of work you put into it. I love the fact that you actually take your time and make custom locations in NEO. HS VN devs are usually pretty lazy and use vanilla HS maps. Hope to see more high quality stuff from you! Keep it up!
I'm not sure how I've missed this one, but I'm certainly glad that I gave it a try. Interesting story so far nice looking renders really like the look of these girls with Linda getting most of the content so far she is certainly something, nice to meet the women of the family as well looks like a bit of drama concerning them going on which has me a bit worried, but with the options the MC can give them I'm guessing they will find a way to get away from the two creeps in the car. Really nice game looking forward to the next update.
I'm glad you guys enjoyed it!

Is progress of the new content still at 5%? :)
No, I should update that progress tracker. Right now it's around 20%.

Lykanz Hi man I cant save. Everytime I try to save game gives this error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Animated Games\Oynanmayı Bekleyenler\çok fazla var\THEINNR-Beta_4-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 432, in save
    i(json)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
THE INN R Beta_4
Mon Nov 18 20:11:17 2019
You're most likely using a save from Beta 3. Those are not supported and you should start fresh.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm glad you guys enjoyed it!

No, I should update that progress tracker. Right now it's around 20%.

You're most likely using a save from Beta 3. Those are not supported and you should start fresh.
Oh come on man :( Anyway thanks for answer.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes