Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Got a question. I downloaded the newest version recently and when I go to the replay gallery it only displays the new scenes. Do I need a copy of the previous build?
Chapter 2 doesn't have any content from Chapter 1, hence none of the replays.

Chapter 1 replays can only be seen in the Chapter 1 build.

Reactions: T1NKYW1NKY

meatdeath

Jul 16, 2021
Alrighty everyone, here is the proper, 3rd party fan made patch that changes some certain stuff in the game. The creator of this AVN has no affiliation with this, use it at your own risk!

Chapter 1 Patch is now fully completed and downloadable below.

~

Chapter 2 Patch has now been added!

DO NOT USE THE CH1 PATCH WITH THE CH2 BUILD! (AND VICE VERSA)
thank you.

Put the files that are in the RAR archive into the 'game' folder of The Inn.

Enjoy!
Found an issue with the Chapter 1 patch during Luana's day when talking to Hardmead, Mike still refers to her as a friend, but the next line asks about his sister. If only there was a way to let the fan who made this know.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
THE INN CH2 1.01.03 - DEVLOG 2!
1_01_03_DEVLOG_2_B.png What's up everyone?
A lot has happened since the last devlog, so let's get it going!
I'm finally settled in the new place and got back to my usual work schedule. Moving isn't easy, especially when you're married, so I'm glad that's over with and I can fully focus on development again.
The last two weeks have been spent mostly on scene and animation work. 1.01.03 will feature a hot scene with Linda and I kinda went overboard with the animations this time.
All in all, this update comes with 14 animations (so far), spread through 3 different scenes.
It's mostly because I felt like the bathroom scene in 1.01.02 was a bit lackluster, so I tried to push it a bit further this time.
Going forward, most of (if not all) the updates for 1.01 will feature a NSFW scene with Linda to make up for the time MC was away.
On the more technical side of things, I've been busy improving certain parts of the code that needed a touch up, mostly notably the code for the Sex Screen.
I have also implemented a fix for Chapter 1 metadata not being found in the Android builds and some other minor fixes that aren't really worth mentioning here.
So yeah, I'm glad to be back to full speed!
Don't forget to check the official sneak-peeks post for some of the stuff I've been working on!
Have fun!
THE INN CH2 1.01.03 - SNEAK-PEEKS 2!
In link below too large to upload here .

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
THE INN CH2 1.01.03 - DEVLOG 2!
View attachment 3993249 What's up everyone?
A lot has happened since the last devlog, so let's get it going!
I'm finally settled in the new place and got back to my usual work schedule. Moving isn't easy, especially when you're married, so I'm glad that's over with and I can fully focus on development again.
The last two weeks have been spent mostly on scene and animation work. 1.01.03 will feature a hot scene with Linda and I kinda went overboard with the animations this time.
All in all, this update comes with 14 animations (so far), spread through 3 different scenes.
It's mostly because I felt like the bathroom scene in 1.01.02 was a bit lackluster, so I tried to push it a bit further this time.
Going forward, most of (if not all) the updates for 1.01 will feature a NSFW scene with Linda to make up for the time MC was away.
On the more technical side of things, I've been busy improving certain parts of the code that needed a touch up, mostly notably the code for the Sex Screen.
I have also implemented a fix for Chapter 1 metadata not being found in the Android builds and some other minor fixes that aren't really worth mentioning here.
So yeah, I'm glad to be back to full speed!
Don't forget to check the official sneak-peeks post for some of the stuff I've been working on!
Have fun!
THE INN CH2 1.01.03 - SNEAK-PEEKS 2!
In link below too large to upload here .
Mega
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

T1NKYW1NKY

Nov 25, 2020
If you've never played Part 1, you need Part 1. I haven't actually checked the galleries in part 2 yet, but I imagine you only see the galleries in the part they happen.
I have played Part 1 before as I was able to use my previous save to play on the new build. I the new one and yeah it really only shows the scenes in the new build. Thanks for the input tho. New update was short. Like surprisingly short. A bunch of lore drops and some minimal scenes as well. Not bad but I felt it was a bit lacking. The contractors were pretty funny tho

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Everything sounds great with what's coming! The game has been terrific since the very start, and every step of the way keeps getting better. I'm eager for the sandbox and free roam parts to eventually be added, but I also understand that building the solid foundation is important to happen first. Always glad to wait for things to be done properly.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
How to read the Affection and Lust points during the first shopping event?
A green 2/0 or 6/0 increased that stat by that amount and a red 2/8 or 6/16 decreses the stat? But whats the second number after the "/"
Screenshot_5.png

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
How to read the Affection and Lust points during the first shopping event?
A green 2/0 or 6/0 increased that stat by that amount and a red 2/8 or 6/16 decreses the stat? But whats the second number after the "/"
View attachment 4015338
[points Linda currently has] / [points needed to wear the outfit]

First number will be green if equal or higher than second, otherwise it'll be red.

kbass92

Dec 6, 2023
I just finished playing chapter 1 and must say, I'm more than happy that I did. The beginning made me a little cautious with the kind of humor that was promised, but as soon as I start seeing the Brazilian references I just had to keep going.

The few setbacks I had playing on Android: movie selection sort of didn't work properly, just had to hit the ignore button a few times to pass and keep going; when the characters were mumbling the font size was way too little, so I needed to print for understand the context.

The high points were no doubt seeing "Chaves" and "Gil Brother" references on college; also, seeing the flashback of Luana and Mike o on the arcade was something heartwarming; and there are some references only Brazilians would catch first hand, like "Cindy Pile-driver" and "Daddy's Home" from one of the MC's t-shirts lmao

PS: I hope Val's is not a snitch like Big Smoke

PS²: for those still having trouble transferring the data from Ch1 to Ch2 (in Android):
Go to your files manager; navigate: "Documents/THE_INN/com.domain.theinn" ; copy the "the.inn.by.lykanz" file and paste it in the "com.domain.theinnch2" folder

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Elhemeer and Lykanz

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
FUCK!
is the MC are Otaku-kun from Waifu Academy?
look 'ere haha
screenshot0002.png

i mean look on the back plan - Kayane+"the three degrees" (more like Three degrades or more precise Three degenerates)
well maybe Otaku-kun slightly not so fat as in WA haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: DougsLeftNut

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
In Chapter 1 during the Movie Nights with the Girls I get an exception "AlphaMask surfaces must be the same size". Probably when the TV screen is supposed to be shown. This happens on every iteration of the Movie Night scene. My clicking "ignore" a couple of times it's possible to continue, so it's not gamebreaking. Just render breaking for that part of the scene.
I'm playing VN Mode and disabled the epilepsy effect (in case any of that matters).

• Hey there
Reactions: ramvivat

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
In Chapter 1 during the Movie Nights with the Girls I get an exception "AlphaMask surfaces must be the same size". Probably when the TV screen is supposed to be shown. This happens on every iteration of the Movie Night scene. My clicking "ignore" a couple of times it's possible to continue, so it's not gamebreaking. Just render breaking for that part of the scene.
I'm playing VN Mode and disabled the epilepsy effect (in case any of that matters).
Use the Movie Night fix in the OP.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
i love... and i mean it, i love mommies for their invention, this UnMaskabe Interrupt (NMI, or interrupt which cannot be masked and ignored never) which works even when mommy are submissive. and this NMI looks like "You won't live the table until you plate is clean" - and her dominating son yet whine "but moooooooom" haha =)

Adrianna-the-sexy-MILF must take this weapon in her hand haha.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
pardon me but don't the French swallow the initial letter in words starting with H? instead of Help shouldn't it sound like 'Elp in Frenglish?
screenshot0010.png

4.10 star(s) 105 Votes