Brooklyn96

Jun 2, 2019
Unfortunately, this version refuses to start either. No log file is created and nothing happens. I read in a topic that a video card driver update solved it for one person, but unfortunately I don't have a newer driver. Season 1 works perfectly, but Season 2 doesn't want to work :cry::cry::cry:

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Unfortunately, this version refuses to start either. No log file is created and nothing happens. I read in a topic that a video card driver update solved it for one person, but unfortunately I don't have a newer driver. Season 1 works perfectly, but Season 2 doesn't want to work :cry::cry::cry:
Seems to be a specific problem on your end.

The build works fine for me and none of the people who tested it reported an issue like that.

• Sad
Reactions: Brooklyn96

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
I mean the character model is hot, even if she is a granny. I don't know any IRL grannies that look like her. But if you're not into it, you're not into it.
don't want to go further off-topic, but in real life, a woman can become a grandmother pretty early. depending on how old the girls are when they become pregnant and give birth. the youngest grandmother i know of was 32-34 years old, i think?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
don't want to go further off-topic, but in real life, a woman can become a grandmother pretty early. depending on how old the girls are when they become pregnant and give birth. the youngest grandmother i know of was 32-34 years old, i think?
Oh I'm aware as someone from a line of 1st kid at 20 folks, I know how easy it is. Hell my wife and I are both at the age where we could be grandparents without any statuatory being involved.

But I don't know any GILFs IRL :D

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Back when I lived in this backwater village in the countryside I knew a woman who became a grandmother at 30.

She had her daughter when she was 15 and her daughter followed her steps.

Reactions: Ashira13

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Back when I lived in this backwater village in the countryside I knew a woman who became a grandmother at 30.

She had her daughter when she was 15 and her daughter followed her steps.
Oh I'm aware as someone from a line of 1st kid at 20 folks, I know how easy it is. Hell my wife and I are both at the age where we could be grandparents without any statuatory being involved.

But I don't know any GILFs IRL :D
in my country the younguns are allowed to have sex at 16 :) maybe that is why :)

4.10 star(s) 105 Votes