FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Oh I'm aware as someone from a line of 1st kid at 20 folks, I know how easy it is. Hell my wife and I are both at the age where we could be grandparents without any statuatory being involved.

But I don't know any GILFs IRL :D
I once had a girlfriend that was a granny... not my granny, tho... she was a HOT 32 year old, with 2 16 year old twins, the boy made her a grandma by impregnating his girlfriend's mother. Lucky bastard kept them both... :D The twin girl, was trying to get under me... until she met my younger (11 years younger) brother, then she changed lanes... We had some very weird double dates... NGL it was fucking weird.

So, she was definitively a GILF.

Peace :D

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
I once had a girlfriend that was a granny... not my granny, tho... she was a HOT 32 year old, with 2 16 year old twins, the boy made her a grandma by impregnating his girlfriend's mother. Lucky bastard kept them both... :D The twin girl, was trying to get under me... until she met my younger (11 years younger) brother, then she changed lanes... We had some very weird double dates... NGL it was fucking weird.

So, she was definitively a GILF.

Peace :D

Cool story bruh.

• Haha
Reactions: Greily and FatGiant

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I bet you're losing sleep over a freeloading game leecher complaining about content.

This game is awesome. I download every update, because it's got hot females, witty exchanges is well-designed and...I want to fuck Luana. :BootyTime:
-Thanks for your efforts Lykanz
I'm losing so much sleep I'll have to go back to antidepressants at this rate!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I just finished Ch. 1. Awesome work!!!!! Just started Ch. 2. Really really really reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally sad that Linda Mae lost her freckles...... Will she get them back????
She didn't lose them, they're still there.

Just more natural and not overly exagerated and skin cancer-looking like previously.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
She didn't lose them, they're still there.

Just more natural and not overly exagerated and skin cancer-looking like previously.
got an error at the begining of this update there is reference tolinda be eaten out by carrie and a picture she sent mc when i chose to avoid that content.

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
got an error at the begining of this update there is reference tolinda be eaten out by carrie and a picture she sent mc when i chose to avoid that content.
Really?
I'm sure I set that conditional.
Will take a look at it.

EDIT:

Just checked, the conditional is there and it's correct.

Python:
if not day09_linda_wait_carie:
        mc """Not even by Carie?

I mean... That pic you sent me... Wow!"""
        lm """Ya kiddin'???

Compared to ya, she's got a lot to learn!"""
Are you playing with Metadata loaded from CH1 or are you playing a Custom State or the Default one?

Last edited:

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Really?
I'm sure I set that conditional.
Will take a look at it.

EDIT:

Just checked, the conditional is there and it's correct.

Python:
if not day09_linda_wait_carie:
        mc """Not even by Carie?

I mean... That pic you sent me... Wow!"""
        lm """Ya kiddin'???

Compared to ya, she's got a lot to learn!"""
Are you playing with Metadata loaded from CH1 or are you playing a Custom State or the Default one?
thought it was loaded from ch1 but i guess not just loaded my ch1 save and it is correct now sorry about that

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 105 Votes