3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
r28CC5N47YrAnORjHIYyhWDJfwLGOTzhbvqPMBshWjvxVGIsBPSSlrIxd1q3uQ4P.png

=ABOUT=
This game is about a 40 year-old woman who doesn't have malice in her mind, therefore she's a very innocent person living in a corrupted world. She moves to another country where she'll find difficulties to adapt! A new place, new habits, new friends and new problems. In the game it is necessary a choice-making system when interacting with characters. Your decisions will directly affect the mother's level of innocence and the story course.​

Updated: 01/11/2017
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 2 - New Friendships
Language: English,
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - -

Extras : - - *

10r.png c07.png 05m.png b08.png 598cb9da881ef.png rn9.png 598cb98892010.png 8njlp_wajTbEzmInvH7lQMtJx9NZpIh9W1xYBKKjYyPGOhyN0YJjB7uK3pcQDZeq.png

Last edited by a moderator:

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
thanks redking; I'll check this out later tonight but I'm not going to expect much in terms of content.
I haven't tried it yet, but it's 230 mb. I don't know it it's because of content, or if the developer can't compress for shit.

px305

May 6, 2017
The game mechanics are a bit standard for this kind type of game, the story is good, the models are good too, the english translation is a bit meh, good game but it needs time and some more work on the translation, build up and content.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I just played it. Sorry, but she's an idiot.
i confirm..

her "joke" are stupid, she act like a bitch and definitly not like a 40yo women...

grammar is also terrible with alots of typo and errors " did he have an ericiton?" XD

dat mom look more like some "fan services" than an actual "40yo mom"

Apr 29, 2017
Sounds like some people missed the dialog that said English is not their first language... I don't know about you all, but when someone speaks two languages, I don't think it makes them "dumb" just because they aren't perfectly fluent in the second language.

Anyway, good start to the game in my opinion. I'd like to see where it goes.

Gagi114

Jun 24, 2017
Mom's face at some screenshots looks like she's in a horror movie but will give this game a shot later 2day! :)

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes