macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well, need to know how many chapter are planned before any speculations :D

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm hoping enough chapters so we can sit her down and watch some decent stand up together and improve her jokes.

Reactions: Sl0th

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think the biggest problem is we all have different ideas on what is funny and what innocent and naive are.

What is innocent and naive to someone that hasn't much life experience is entirely different to those of us that have travelled and lived a bit. Same for humour, we all find different things funny.

Me, i'm more for dry wit and sarcasm so some humour in these isn't what i'd sit and chuckle at.

2 games off the top of my head I find hilarious are Teachers Pet and I Love Daddy, the mother in the latter has me chuckling.

I've met a lot of truly naive and innocent people and it's not what I see here. My wife's best friend is as innocent as they come. Genuine sweet woman, loves everyone and wouldn't hurt a fly. You'd never catch her with her bra on show infront of strangers. Even her husband rarely ever gets a look, she's a lights off lover. She's also one of the most intelligent people i've ever had the pleasure of talking to.

I judge a lot of these games based on my own experiences and tastes and I know that's unfair. A lot of these devs are quite young and i've been around the world and back again.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
what refer the most to "innocent" to me is like talking about a children... thats "innocent" to me
and technically, apply the same about adult as it kind of mentality thing
I don't think "adult with child's innocence" can even exist. Innocent adult is different kind of "innocent". In this game, mainly sexually innocent? But not only. Mom is obviously inexperienced in some parts of life.

Personally, i never liked sarcasm. I like this "innocent" kind of humour. Even some stupid childish jokes.

I agree with that author could make mom even more innocent as full "super shy 40 old maiden" with phobia to nudity and all things sexual. But he seem to prefer just the ideal type for corruption game. Not too shy, not too perverted by default.

Last edited:

CptErect

May 12, 2017
hohoho I love this game. The mother's design is dope, and the innocent look on her face was nicely depicted.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I think the biggest problem is we all have different ideas on what is funny and what innocent and naive are.

What is innocent and naive to someone that hasn't much life experience is entirely different to those of us that have travelled and lived a bit. Same for humour, we all find different things funny.

Me, i'm more for dry wit and sarcasm so some humour in these isn't what i'd sit and chuckle at.

2 games off the top of my head I find hilarious are Teachers Pet and I Love Daddy, the mother in the latter has me chuckling.

I've met a lot of truly naive and innocent people and it's not what I see here. My wife's best friend is as innocent as they come. Genuine sweet woman, loves everyone and wouldn't hurt a fly. You'd never catch her with her bra on show infront of strangers. Even her husband rarely ever gets a look, she's a lights off lover. She's also one of the most intelligent people i've ever had the pleasure of talking to.

I judge a lot of these games based on my own experiences and tastes and I know that's unfair. A lot of these devs are quite young and i've been around the world and back again.
Just tried this and I get where you're coming from. I wouldn't call the mother innocent or dumb, she's just incredibly naive and gives everyone the benefit of the doubt. You usually get this type of mother/woman who hasn't had many partners and only knows what her man wants/likes, but hidden inside her there is a very sexually curious fox.

My problem with this game is that kind of naivety is good for a character who you meet on occasion. This game obviously intended for it to focus on the mother but I doubt the dev will be able to write her this way for very long. I see this game being like so many and it will crash and burn within the next two updates due to inexperienced writing from the dev who will run out of ideas very very quickly.

Reactions: Gomly1980

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
That was my worry with it, that it would follow the road of so many before it.

Woman sees cock and wants cock. That trait is neither innocent nor naive.

It is early days though, the dev could surprise us all and have a little gem on their hands. Ethan's Legacy and Dreaming of Dana are 2 of my favourite games and I had similar doubts about both of those when I first started but both devs had a decent plot and characters going forward.

This could be one of those. I do like the character model for the mother so i'll stick around, it's nice when I see a mature woman that doesn't look the same age as her kids.

theosxxxx

Jul 15, 2017
View attachment 13311

Plot:

This game tell the story of a 40 year old woman who don't have malice in her mind and are very innocent in a corrupted world. She moves to another country, there she will find problems to adapt! a new place, new habits, new friends and new problems!. In game you will have to make choices with various characters which will directly affect her innocence and the course of her story.​

Updated: 10/08/2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter I - A New Place (1.0)
Language: English, Brazilian Portuguese
Genre: 3DCG, Incest, Milf, Corruption, Voyeurism, Interracial

<Download Links>
ENG: |
PT-BR: |

View attachment 13302 View attachment 13303 View attachment 13304 View attachment 13305 View attachment 13301 View attachment 13306 View attachment 13300
NTR Warning ??

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
That has to be the first time i've ever seen someone call a lip licking "let me blow you now" face, innocent.
You can call faces whatever. It's opinions. Personally, i'm a bit lewd in this case. So i may consider many even "normal" faces\expressions\words perverted and suggestive. When majority sees nothing wrong. At least we all agree that she's very naive.

Just tried this and I get where you're coming from. I wouldn't call the mother innocent or dumb, she's just incredibly naive and gives everyone the benefit of the doubt. You usually get this type of mother/woman who hasn't had many partners and only knows what her man wants/likes, but hidden inside her there is a very sexually curious fox.

My problem with this game is that kind of naivety is good for a character who you meet on occasion. This game obviously intended for it to focus on the mother but I doubt the dev will be able to write her this way for very long. I see this game being like so many and it will crash and burn within the next two updates due to inexperienced writing from the dev who will run out of ideas very very quickly.
Actually, if he's good, he can build story around that innocence and naivety. Slow burn and stuff. Don't need to turn her into slut quickly. Tease in expert form is everything in this kinda games. Slow corruption with "black guys" at massage salon, and lewdness of poor son who always wants that ass. Conflicts of her inner nature, her soul, her desires. We will see how it goes. It can be good story.

Last edited:

Pinker

Aug 20, 2017
does this game's current version have or will it have any wincest scenes between mother and son?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
does this game's current version have or will it have any wincest scenes between mother and son?
There is absolutely nothing in this version.

It's a 0.1

One fat bloke blows his load from having his tiny cock laughed at and she drools over a giant black dick, the end.

Reactions: LordTuskar

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
i think most of u are confusing over prude and naive
innocent is kind of a grey area
the engrish doesnt help at all

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, so the main character is the mother or the son? You play as the mother side or the son side?
Because if the mc you move in the game is the mother i prefer to avoid it. Because i already know me play style.
There is no way i let mother fuck with other guys. The only one is the son -.- and with this i think i lose to many content in the game. Besides being a boy I would not be able to see it from the right perspective. If I were her, innocent or not, I would not have accepted such a job.

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
The question is what is Spies schedule for his project? So far what I see, he have not made a plan. The only thing he said is he found a guy that will write the English version. So no more bad English. But what is his schedule plans is the question. I hope Spies sees this or his new partner that will write the English version of the project.

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
He just announce the release date to the public on September 15.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes