3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Sounds like some people missed the dialog that said English is not their first language... I don't know about you all, but when someone speaks two languages, I don't think it makes them "dumb" just because they aren't perfectly fluent in the second language.

Anyway, good start to the game in my opinion. I'd like to see where it goes.
its not dumb because of the typo and else.
its dumb because of the mother reaction.
the mother is not innocent or naive, she is totally stupid for a 40yo lady...

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
can anyone who played; say whats the story
you play as a men young. and your mom find a job at the local massage parlor.
that parlor place look like full of perverts guys who get massaged naked
as you mom is stupid as hell, this place is definitly not for her.
her boss give her very short clothes and see-thru clotehs for work as masseur. make all the guys who come to be massaged turn horny and got erection
your mom is scared by a men with small dick because she laugh at his dick size and make him angry.
she also turn as a bitch when a black men with a horse dick come for a massage

that make her coming back home very horny, specially because you (the player young men) have huge dick and try secretly to fuck her (for fuck know why not)

she also love to play some sex joke with you by saying some sexual stuff and taking erotic poses

in all... she act like a dumb bitch who have an horse IQ full of stupidity (thats why MC is scared about his mom working on the massage place, because he know she is acting very sexually and stupid

i not see in the game where she is "naive or innocent" , she sound everything else than that to me

U

User_117517

you play as a men young. and your mom find a job at the local massage parlor.
that parlor place look like full of perverts guys who get massaged naked
as you mom is stupid as hell, this place is definitly not for her.
her boss give her very short clothes and see-thru clotehs for work as masseur. make all the guys who come to be massaged turn horny and got erection
your mom is scared by a men with small dick because she laugh at his dick size and make him angry.
she also turn as a bitch when a black men with a horse dick come for a massage

that make her coming back home very horny, specially because you (the player young men) have huge dick and try secretly to fuck her (for fuck know why not)

she also love to play some sex joke with you by saying some sexual stuff and taking erotic poses

in all... she act like a dumb bitch who have an horse IQ full of stupidity (thats why MC is scared about his mom working on the massage place, because he know she is acting very sexually and stupid

i not see in the game where she is "naive or innocent" , she sound everything else than that to me
thankx; sounds lyk voyeur stuff not 4 me :biggrin:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
thankx; sounds lyk voyeur stuff not 4 me :biggrin:
its not voyeur style

its pretty direct

as exempl , the guys at the massage place just directly talk with the mom while standing naked in front of her, almost immediatly after see her body

they are not alots of scene mom/son. as the son stay at home while she go in massage work.
you only have some sex poses from her at beginning of the game (that instantly show that she is crazy) and at end when she come back home you have a small "touch".

Reactions: User_117517
U

User_117517

its not voyeur style

its pretty direct

as exempl , the guys at the massage place just directly talk with the mom while standing naked in front of her, almost immediatly after see her body

they are not alots of scene mom/son. as the son stay at home while she go in massage work.
you only have some sex poses from her at beginning of the game (that instantly show that she is crazy) and at end when she come back home you have a small "touch".
will try then :)

BioSims

Aug 11, 2017
It was certainly a bit short. That accordion dick guy even came when he thought she was laughing at him... Then he gets pissed off about it.

Last edited:

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
First time i saw a game like this in Portuguese, has a few flaws but the game is in a early stage yet, hopefully the creator will read the critics and improve it.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I did like one thing about the game, the dev managed to use engrish to his advantage with innuendos and double entendre which was pretty darn clever, but the game seems headed down the familiar 'omg I saw a penis and now I am blowing my son, what a horrible mother I am' path.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Love this game so far. Mother is really milf like, not young clone, that's what i want. Some engrish is present, but i actually very like jokes there. There is rarely a good humour in such games, but there some of them was actually funny. Especially "bull and his milk" and that accordion client guy. Mother is a bit silly\not very smart and innocent for her age, but that's what makes game more interesting i guess. She does have kinda crazy wild personality. Massage center and black guy seem like a easy corruption "hungry milf" path (and i can't say i'm a big fan of fast corruption and "finally big dick! bigger than my stupid husbands"), but who knows.

Didn't you think that maybe author planned game exactly like that. For mother to be silly, so we can laugh and have a good time. If he makes her "real 40 old", then nothing in her would be naive and innocent anymore. She actually would be experienced seductress. It's even worse protagonist than clumsy funny mommy.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Love this game so far. Mother is really milf like, not young clone, that's what i want. Some engrish is present, but i actually very like jokes there. There is rarely a good humour in such games, but there some of them was actually funny. Especially "bull and his milk" and that accordion client guy. Mother is a bit silly\not very smart and innocent for her age, but that's what makes game more interesting i guess. She does have kinda crazy wild personality. Massage center and black guy seem like a easy corruption "hungry milf" path (and i can't say i'm a big fan of fast corruption and "finally big dick! bigger than my stupid husbands"), but who knows.

Didn't you think that maybe author planned game exactly like that. For mother to be silly, so we can laugh and have a good time. If he makes her "real 40 old", then nothing in her would be naive and innocent anymore. She actually would be experienced seductress. It's even worse protagonist than clumsy funny mommy.
so the title will be completly the opposite of the story then ?

an innocent mother is an pur bitch who sexually joke and act like a 20yo bitch ?

if that was the point, then he should have choose another title. when i read "the innocent mother" ...i didnt expect to see an pur stupid bitch like that...

title doesnt sound to be suposed to be funny to me...

Reactions: supermanz95

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Enjoyed the game so went ahead and ripped the art for any of you who'd like it.

ezgif.com-add-text.gif DOWNLOAD:

Reactions: CavDaKnight

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
so the title will be completly the opposite of the story then ?

an innocent mother is an pur bitch who sexually joke and act like a 20yo bitch ?

if that was the point, then he should have choose another title. when i read "the innocent mother" ...i didnt expect to see an pur stupid bitch like that...

title doesnt sound to be suposed to be funny to me...
To me, she is innocent, even if it sounds "dumb" to you. She may not be very smart, but i guess word "innocent" is different meaning to you. What do you even expected from "40yo innocent mother"? Experienced businesswoman? No. Seductress? No. I expected clumsy character, and her sexual jokes makes game more funny. She didn't know that her sexual jokes is sexual after all. She still thinking that her son is just a little boy in many aspects.
And title can be just metaphor. She's hungry for sex and never seen "huge cock", yes. But it's not making her a "stupid bitch". It's the way to corrupt her and to show more of her innocent side.

o criador desse jogo é brasileiro?
Sim.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
To me, she is innocent, even if it sounds "dumb" to you. She may not be very smart, but i guess word "innocent" is different meaning to you. What do you even expected from "40yo innocent mother"? Experienced businesswoman? No. Seductress? No. I expected clumsy character, and her sexual jokes makes game more funny. She didn't know that her sexual jokes is sexual after all. She still thinking that her son is just a little boy in many aspects.
And title can be just metaphor. She's hungry for sex and never seen "huge cock", yes. But it's not making her a "stupid bitch". It's the way to corrupt her and to show more of her innocent side.

Sim.
what refer the most to "innocent" to me is like talking about a children... thats "innocent" to me
and technically, apply the same about adult as it kind of mentality thing

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes