3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
i really like this milf. remebers me to some south european girls i've met. :D
cant wait for more. :)

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The mom is one of the hottest milfs; very curvy but not extreme, deformed.
I just hope the dev won't listen to people who just want twiggy girls.

Last edited:

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017

for MAC! (859.0 MB)
for PC! (909.9 MB)

Uploading for PC (Português do Brasil)

Uploading for MAC (Português do Brasil)

Hello folks, this new update ends the first chapter! now with 215 new images, totalizing 283.

I'm sorry for delay the release, i still with connection problems.

Então a galera que está esperando a versão Br vai ter que esperar mais um pouquinho, mas é claro que vai sair ainda nesse domingo, podem ficar tranquilos.

This update still for free, so, I hope that if you liked please consider support! And now with a english better than my! thanks to MATTSAPO.

If you find any error contact me below this post, sorry for some orthographic error.

I hope you guys like.

Just unzip and play!
This is from his patreon now.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Some one please upload a torrent or another host file here, cause I exceded the Mega quota, and I guess more people have the same problem.

TheInnocentMother-(Complete)-pc.zip
804.5 MB
909.9 MB
Resume Transfer See our plans

Over quota

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
Some one please upload a torrent or another host file here, cause I exceded the Mega quota, and I guess more people have the same problem.

TheInnocentMother-(Complete)-pc.zip
804.5 MB
909.9 MB
Resume Transfer See our plans

Over quota
install Jdownloader (no more exced quota on mega, no registration)

just right click a mega link and download
Have Phun

Reactions: Faxo

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
hey stop spaming download you all :mad::oops::evilsmile::mad::evilupset::FuckYea::OhMyGoodness::test2::test2:, gimme my Innocent Mother
bandwidth limit exceeded !!!

edit1
done, iv open MegaDownloader ( )
now is working

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
My fears have been realised.

Innocent mother isn't innocent, innocent mother is a numpty.

garyH

May 25, 2017
Could have been an okay game despite the terrible english and over exaggerated models, unfortunately I don't think the dev knows what innocent means. It would seem no matter what choices you make, from the most innocent possible to the most perverse outcomes, the chapter inevitably ends with the mother fucking her boss.
Can't consider it NTR considering the course of the game so far (unless you count the nonexistent father that has been mentioned) but forced scenes of this type are a great way to kill any sort of interest most people seem to have in these types of games.

Reactions: geistmas

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Not really, the son isn't with the mother and the father is nowhere to be seen.

The real problem is the confusion over what innocent is, innocent isn't fucking your boss when you're married.
True confession.

Maddick

Jul 21, 2017
Maybe the name is used as sarcasm, or it was actualy planned as "naive"? Anyways the model is hot as fuck. I usualy dont "read" comics, but I would "read" the comic with that model in it just to see her getting fucked. Hopefully there will be lots of fucking in this VN.

Last edited:

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Maybe the name is used as sarkasm, or it was actualy planned as "naive"? Anyways the model is hot as fuck. I usualy dont "read" comics, but I would "read" the comic with that model in it just to see her getting fucked. Hopefully there will be lots of fucking in this VN.
Naive doesn't work here either.

If she was a young virgin that had never been with a bloke then maybe, just maybe, naive would work into being conned by the boss for a fuck but she's a married middle aged woman with a kid.

She knows what sex is and she knows what she's doing.

There will probably be lots of fucking, tone has been set now to follow the same road of many other games like this in being the woman ends up getting fucked by various people because she's a halfwit and easily duped.

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
My fears have been realised.

Innocent mother isn't innocent, innocent mother is a numpty.
Seriously.

This is a great concept - the innocent mom that you occasionally take control of to slightly corrupt her choices.

She would work far better as a character if she was comfortable with nudity but didn't really connect it to sex. Instead it follows the usual tropes of "Oh look at that BIG penis! I've never seen one like that before even though my profession suggests I probably see erections all the time and just think nothing of it".

Nobody anywhere is going to get down on their knees and put on a blindfold to "taste" something for a stranger in a strange location.

The facial expressions are really weird at times. I admit to skipping the text occasionally (it just seems to go on and on) and stopping suddenly when the mother pulled a weird face but there was nothing in the dialogue referencing it.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes