3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I occasionally can't tell if I've made a positive or negative choice. The mom seems to refuse some options....so I must be making some wrong choices but I can't tell where without a point counter. Is there a walkthough. Game ended after her date but nothing really happened in the game.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
english man :) nobody understands russian
With enough Vodka i speak fluent russian! most of the time..

A reply by the dev on patreon to the backlash over the final scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems to me the Dev diden't like the backlash and is now calling it a "dream". Or maybe i'm wrong.. maybe the dev know's exactly what he wants to do with this "story", I dont buy it though.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Seems to me the Dev diden't like the backlash and is now calling it a "dream". Or maybe i'm wrong.. maybe the dev know's exactly what he wants to do with this "story", I dont buy it though.
Tbh if you know it's a dream just put 1 extra image in it or make a text THIS IS A DREAM :p

Reactions: styggtuff12

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Tbh if you know it's a dream just put 1 extra image in it or make a text THIS IS A DREAM :p
No no clearly we should know this, since we played the game!;) I mean come on guys.. sex on the first chapter? come on guys..:rolleyes:

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "sirbajo, post: 200128, участник: 2289"] английский мужчина :)никто не понимает русский [/ QUOTE]
я тебе по английски написал,нимчуренок!

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
С достаточным количеством водки я свободно говорю по-русски! большую часть времени..
вот именно:OhMyGoodness: водяру больше нашего бухаете : Ангел:stereotype

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
The dream theory is really strange... Why he did not add just one pic, where you can see the son just waking up in the night after the "bad" dream?... Anyway, nice work to him to find this "escape" :)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Magic, that would explain the instant erection growth and everyone but that massage guy being hung like a horse.
Shadows man.. everything looks bigger with shadows!;):closedeyesmile:
The dream theory is really strange... Why he did not add just one pic, where you can see the son just waking up in the night after the "bad" dream?... Anyway, nice work to him to find this "escape" :)
Cause its damage control, it must be. cause doing one render or just a black screen with text like "Woah! what a fucked up dream i had?!" is not something that would be hard to do. But what do i know, im no dev.::|:

Reactions: Paranoid_android

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Can you PLZ talk in english so we can understand what you are saying/asking!?

JeanPaul

Jun 18, 2017
Good game.

I think we should able to give the name all caracters including the girls, and not the family and the boss...
And dev should be a portuguese/brasilian.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes