3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Well ok the dream is a strange idea (an escape), however the game seems interesting.
But a walkthrough is necessary I think, there are too many choices and it's difficult to know if you choose the good or the wrong path.

P.S. : For the russian, if he wants to talk like this who care (sorry for him but we can't answer his posts that all or he's just a troll)

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
One of the funniest games i've ever played, the story is beyond terrible, the mom is stupid AF, and before you catch a drift of wtf is going on you find the whore mom cheating with the boss:coldsweat:x'Dx'D

Reactions: sirbajo

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
so you haven't told me... how to do this scene :idontcare:
lol the Google translatorXD

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
So the developer claimed that the end with the boss scene is just a dream.
She is still innocent (fingercrossed).

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
if I'm honest! I didn't notice that the translator(Google) on the Russian puts the text I have on the machine translation and I forgot to put the original text

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
if I'm honest! I didn't notice that the translator(Google) on the Russian puts the text I have on the machine translation and I forgot to put the original text
No problem man :) it can happen!
I found a way that he SHOWS it ( getting out of his pants!) BUT not the picture you are asking :)
gonna try & look some more

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
Does anyone have a guide for this? It's hard to tell with no points bar on screen. For what is the outcome of your decision. I think someone should let him know he should put a bar to show the corruption and innocent bar.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Thats fucking dumb.

Not because of "omg ntr no!"

But because why are you even bothering making a visual novel with choices and such if the choices don't actually matter, main character getting with person whether you choose for them to or not.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
english man :) nobody understands russian
выбор делает коррупцию так, например, черный парень не хочет касаться члена
"Choices affect corruption: ie, how excited she is to touch the black guy's peen."

Reactions: woj_tec

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
But a walkthrough is necessary I think, there are too many choices and it's difficult to know if you choose the good or the wrong path.
Here it is, both NTR free and normal path all in one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't do it for the bar scene since I have no idea of the future implication ; is the dream thing valid for both option, or is she really fucking her boss if she drank too much ?
I think that refusing to drink is the NTR free path, but the best is probably to save when she come back from the toilet and wait for the next update.

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
wait... I do not understand, to suck cock and to touch it? will not. not implemented?

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes