3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Like most said, this "dream" seems just an excuse for the backlash. This game really got out of hand, you have 2 clients, a boss, homeless on subway and a fucking prick on the bar bathroom... damn it!

If half of the time/resources was put on the mom/son relationship it would be amazing, because the mom looks like a milf and not a skinny girl that could be your sister like most games.

I know that's wishful thinking based on what we got so far, but I hope the mother quit the job and some of the relatives that she spoke of would come to visit, including the grandma.

FUCK NTR!!!

O

Onyx99

Sometimes, more often than not, I find games here that make me say "This guy has a decent idea for a game, he has basic, maybe intermediate, dev skills. I just wish he knew how to craft a story." I think this guy knows what he wants he just doesn't know how to convert it into a cohesive story and in the end a game.

It's not easy. I know from experience, but I think if more of these devs spent time mapping out their story they'd have an easier time creating the game around that story.

I also don't understand the recent increase in NTR games. But there are a lot of fetishes I don't understand. So I'll just stick with my own.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
so 900Mb and there is not a single sex scene with the son?

Last edited:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Well my issue with the game is the 'boss' character i refused things when could and she still ended up having sex guy that looks like a version of a tanned 'Golem' from LotR

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
These are nice visuals. Some facial expressions are a bit out of the ordinary..

Firstly.. I didn't pay much attention to the story due to broken English :p

Secondly, I've always supported the choosing system, makes games so much better imo.

And finally.. I think it's interesting to make a story featuring an innocent character and put her in unexpected situations but.. I would have preferred the mother to be more reserved and to have an higher IQ :D

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
The only odd part was the mon and son talking about dad how faithful. When she is talking about the gym's around there house. Next she having sex with the Boss? wow

othello

May 30, 2017
This whole NTR drama has reached a point where if in any game a woman has sex with any person other than her son, it's considered NTR. It's ridiculous.
There is a discussion on NTR in a special board here on f95 but most of the posts say NTR is just cheating. It seems to be a category you should have a deep knowledge of Japanese culture, which I don't have, to understand it and it refers more to slow change in mind than in plain sexual acts. Vizualizing those mind changes seem to be hardly, if ever, possible in a VN. To make it more complicated NTR may be consensual or non-consensual either from the POV of the one who cheats or the one who is betrayed or even both. Indeed there seems to be no real need to split ntr/cheating into separate categories though many do it.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
The choices you make doesn't appear to effect the out come..
the only variable is the innp
so if your innp (depravity?) is low you will miss some images :)
(and of course some choices raise the innp some not)

Reactions: bernthal

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
the only variable is the innp
so if your innp (depravity?) is low you will miss some images :)
(and of course some choices raise the innp some not)
Thank you for clarifying was there a no way to see this value at this time?

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
Thank you for clarifying was there a no way to see this value at this time?
you can always enable the console (search for unren batch file or enable console tool here at the forum) and change the value
you can try this file (extract it to game folder) and you must load a game (either start a new , save then load)
after that you will see at top (almost top) right screen a number (it's grey so it isn't so noticable) this is the current innp value
if you press it it will increase by 1
you can try to max it (i guess a value around 25-30) and play the game to see more things

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
you can always enable the console (search for unren batch file or enable console tool here at the forum) and change the value
you can try this file (extract it to game folder) and you must load a game (either start a new , save then load)
after that you will see at top (almost top) right screen a number (it's grey so it isn't so noticable) this is the current innp value
if you press it it will increase by 1
you can try to max it (i guess a value around 25-30) and play the game to see more things
Thank you very be help...

dunhill

May 3, 2017
and i am done with this game:mad::mad::mad:, what is the point of giving choices when they all end up in the same story-line.....

Reactions: danny19

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Agree with everyone who thinks the dev's "dream" excuse was a way to try to back pedal out of a stupid design choice. I don't care so much about who a female character has sex with in a game as long as the choices leading up to it support it. The problem with this one was that it didn't mesh and was unavoidable.

I also agree that if all this effort was put into developing the mom/son dynamic the story would be much better. There are enough story bits in now to have the mom potentially find out about her husband's cheating, etc (unless the whole internal dialogue of the boss was poor translation.)

On another note, anyone managed to get unren to work on this one? I keep getting an error about python.exe not being in the directory, but even if the unrenfile is placed in the directory with python.exe it doesn't work.

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
If it's a dream then the son is clairvoyant because he's never seen that guy before so how else could he be in the dream. This game was hanging on by a thread and this last choice/non choice killed it. The mother is too stupid. The English is too bad. Then he just shits all over the player by making their choices meaningless.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Well I think this game is good for now, ok the dream is a little strange because there are some questions like "how the boy could know the new boss of his mother ?".
The netorare content is interesting for now and I really appreciate the fact that the son is just one possible sex partner and not the only one (The MC are the mother and the son not just the boy, so it's cool to maker her progress in her corruption without fall directly in an exclusive relationship with her son).

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes