3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

hi2me2k16

Feb 5, 2017
This is the worst game i've played since quite a long time.
Story is just so idiotic and twisted that even amateur player would be going nuts over the plot of the story.
Is this the story about mom and son,About preaching the black dicks or about desperate boss ??
Is mother desperate,strong or idiot idk what is she all about.
Son is playing game 24x7 and doesn't know a shit about his mom.
Most importantly in the last scene where Mother have to decide,to drink or not to.
Even if you choose No,Then also it leads to same scene of where boss forcing or dicking mom.
If the result is same why the fucking hell are choices given ??
Let the story go without choices then..
Somebody please give this creator a link of manga comic,so that the Sense for such projects is born inside of these newbie Jinni's...
Ruined my whole mood,better to play dream of desires for getting back to senses..

Borderexit

Sep 22, 2017
This is the worst game i've played since quite a long time.
Story is just so idiotic and twisted that even amateur player would be going nuts over the plot of the story.
Is this the story about mom and son,About preaching the black dicks or about desperate boss ??
Is mother desperate,strong or idiot idk what is she all about.
Son is playing game 24x7 and doesn't know a shit about his mom.
Most importantly in the last scene where Mother have to decide,to drink or not to.
Even if you choose No,Then also it leads to same scene of where boss forcing or dicking mom.
If the result is same why the fucking hell are choices given ??
Let the story go without choices then..
Somebody please give this creator a link of manga comic,so that the Sense for such projects is born inside of these newbie Jinni's...
Ruined my whole mood,better to play dream of desires for getting back to senses..
he mad

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Wow I feel like I wasted my time playing this, too bad because I enjoyed it at first too...Way to fuck up your game.

PinkHead

Aug 21, 2017
Not good...it's NOT Complete ...not even 1 chapter...:confounded:
Don't play it now...it's only chapter 0.3 or 0.4
If someone tells u chapter 1 is completed ...Punch his face!:mad:

Reactions: LastWord666
S

supremebull

All i see is bunch of whining kids, your mom's got fucked by multiple men in their life's so get over it and enjoy the game or at least let other's enjoy it. :test3:

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
It's a very good base for a game. Guy just needs to get an English proofreader down the line.

Weird that no matter how you play it she ends up fucking the boss character though.

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
Looks like it was a dream seen his mom getting fuck. I still hold wait to give my opinion of this project. So you guys convince or do you think it was a cop out?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kazuo92

Sep 6, 2017
hello everyone.
Someone can explain me if there is a method to see the "corruption point" because i dont know if i had all correct xD
and there are more sex scene over that in the end of the game ?
thanks

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes