3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
that game wasnt already high for me... but now its just too low they are no way i m gonna broke my back trying to catch it before it fall in the pit

good luck dev anyway

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i bet on 85% dick content inclued 75% of these D black colored

Reactions: xןʞ

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
How to get the BJ scene? I followed the so called ntr route on the walkthrough but whenever I click suck it she stand up. Is this bug or Im missing something?

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
How to get the BJ scene? I followed the so called ntr route on the walkthrough but whenever I click suck it she stand up. Is this bug or Im missing something?
Nah, the choice doesn't matter here, the developper just wanted to test how Renpy works or something like that. But you might gain 1 point of corruption (or whatever it's called) if you choose "to suck" instead of "stand up".

Reactions: Gunzman7T

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
Nah, the choice doesn't matter here, the developper just wanted to test how Renpy works or something like that. But you might gain 1 point of corruption (or whatever it's called) if you choose "to suck" instead of "stand up".
Oh I get it..thanks

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
This isn't actually right. You have to be innocent to do so, as you don't expect it to be a lie.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Wait, really ?! Looks like I missed that, I thought I got everything, sorry about the false information.

Edit : Got it. Again, sorry about the misinformation.

Last edited:
Reactions: givemeaname11
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes