3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I haven't played it yet, but, after looking at those samples, honestly speaking, I just can't bring myself to think that she's someone 'innocent'. I think the 'domesticated' feeling is kinda lacking.
well, you see, when my imagination isn't linear with that the author means (the game's supposed to be the case), it's just kinda hard for me to enjoy it.
the title have nothing to do with the game, its a true fact. everybody their own opinion. but everybody can agree in this fact.
no idea if he messed up the story/character , or if its used for some others idea in mind or just as a joke.

Jul 19, 2017
Wait, did he remove the whole 'NTR' scene from existence like it never happened? That would be an extremely bad writing, at least if he covers it up with a dream bullshit it can get a pass...I'm not playing this game but I'm really curious about what happened after the previous fuck up.
As you say that ntr scene is a dream...

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
When he released episode 1, he already told that the Ntr scene was a dream.I dont know what are you guys expect with chapter 2..

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Well a walkthrough could be useful here...
This game is extremely complex with his choice, if you want to see all the "good" scenes you must choose the good answers all the time (for the chapter 1 certain scenes or reactions from the MC appear only if you make the right choices)
So maybe there is some secret scene in this version but we must find how to see it.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Incest ... I don't know there is so many characters (other than the mom and the son).
The boss, the gym owner, the employee of the gym club, the black client, the son ... actually the mother have all of them and they all want her, we can add the mysterious pervert in the pool scene (I'm curious to know if we can have much interactions with him if we make the good choices ...). So it's not just incest for now.
Also the son path actually contains two chicks : the mother (obviously) and the boss' wife (maybe some others scenes with her in the next chapters).

As I say I really want to see all the possibilities of this new chapter before judging it (anyone who can make a walkthrough will be welcome ^^)

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Interesting ...
Every decision change dialogues and pictures also (like in chapter 1)
This screen seems come from the end of chapter 2 during the movie, but how access to it ...

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Yes, download that Unren file and extract it to the folder the .exe is in then run it and select option 1. Much easier and less confusing than trying to play this mess.
Please could you explain more in details ^^
I don't understand how to proceed !

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
I think the problem with this game is that it starts out from the Son's POV as if he was the MC, when he obviously is not. So the player is misled from the start and it's really just a corruption game involving the mom. I realize it says it's about a 40 yr old woman but the first chapter plays as if it's about the son and it's tagged as male protagonist.

There are more scenes from other male characters POV than from the Son's in ch2. That's fine if that's what the game really is about, but it definitely didn't seem that way in the first chapter. Which makes me wonder what is the point of optional ntr? And why try to cater to people who don't like ntr if they're not the intended audience? If the son is only in a little less than half of the scenes and the player opts out of the ntr, then the player is missing more than half the game.

The other problem is that it's nearly impossible to decipher the correct choices to be made to get to the desired outcome. That's mostly due to the shoddy translation I'm guessing, but there also seems to be a lot of choices with no clear indication of what their impact might be.

Reactions: Goronthil

Jakovas

Jul 31, 2017
Nothing. Happened. First chapter was way more interesting with that ending, this is just... boring?
You got so scared from the people complaining about the ntr that you changed it, it's sad.
While I appreciate this is free, first chapter was far more interesting than the second chapter, also is it me or has the mom gone bat shit crazy? I think it might be the quality of English translation and perhaps some dialogue paths that are unfinished?

In terms of bugs I saw there were some Brazilian when meeting the boss in cahpter 1 when asking for a name.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Ok I have a question ... I found the console to enter in the picture's library and I found some pics really intersting (like the mother blowjob the guy in the supermarket)
Does it mean that we can make it ? (if it's true then a walkthrough or a method to found the consequences of the decision could be excellent !! I don't know maybe in the console there is an option that allow to see the differents branch of the game)

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
The logic in this game is fucked-up... but I think it is as follows:
The mom is a naive but faithful housewife.
Every time you try to corrupt her, she is less naive, so she blocks your chances to make her "slip" and do something wrong. (That's how you get the BJ in chapter one, she didn't suspect because no one tried to take advantage of her)
It's like she has no libido or she can't get sexually excited... like this two things have no weight in her mind.

So, basically... you have to say NO, NO, NO... until you THINK you MIGHT get lucky... without having any idea if you are right or wrong.
It's a shame, really... because the renders are actually cool, some even funny.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Ok I understand now
I found the "logic" of this game, thank you Viatovic.
I found new scenes and dialogues when the mother is "full" corrupt or totally naive (like the blowjob scene).
I think a walkthrough could be useful but if i'm right actually if you choose the "pure" route you have one blowjob (if you take 1 corruption point however there is no sex scene) and if you take the "corrupt" route you have some scenes but nothing sexual actually (or nothing too hot, a small handjob and a buttjob)

Reactions: Viatovic
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes