3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

mineiros123

Aug 19, 2016

Hi everyone, Chapter 2 will be available on the 30th, because I have to wait for the translator, he is helping me and not charging, so I do not have the right to rush him, but as i already said, every month will be an update, unless i lose a part of my dick.

Sayonara - Spies.

Ok. He lost part of his dick.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
He still has like 5 hours to release in October, but he missed the deadline again, even when it was longer than a month.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Well i don't know what time is it actually in Brazil but I'm not sure he can release on October actually.
There is no message in patreon so maybe he is in rush (he works with english translators so maybe they're late in their works)
All we have to hope is a sign in patreon (with a little luck the link for the chapter 2)

Soffia2

Jun 28, 2017
Excuse me please- What the hell is an
I am sorry : But i cant find it in google or this Forum ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT : I found it : For everybody else : If you search it like me :
Portugiesisch (Brasilien) pt-BR - thats the local language

Reactions: MrZang
S

supremebull

Nothing. Happened. First chapter was way more interesting with that ending, this is just... boring?
You got so scared from the people complaining about the ntr that you changed it, it's sad.

zaimokuza

Sep 1, 2017
I haven't played it yet, but, after looking at those samples, honestly speaking, I just can't bring myself to think that she's someone 'innocent'. I think the 'domesticated' feeling is kinda lacking.
well, you see, when my imagination isn't linear with that the author means (the game's supposed to be the case), it's just kinda hard for me to enjoy it.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Nothing. Happened. First chapter was way more interesting with that ending, this is just... boring?
You got so scared from the people complaining about the ntr that you changed it, it's sad.
Wait, did he remove the whole 'NTR' scene from existence like it never happened? That would be an extremely bad writing, at least if he covers it up with a dream bullshit it can get a pass...I'm not playing this game but I'm really curious about what happened after the previous fuck up.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes