3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Just downloaded, thanks for the link.

Do any of the choices in chapter 1 have an impact on Chapter 2? Wondering if I should replay Chapter 1 or continue from my save file.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
I know that it's up to the dev, but after playing the first chapter i was certain that this game will contain some avoidable NTR after some scenes..

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Well actually no NTR (just a little cheating) no incest (well it begins at the end for that) so we have to wait until chap 3 for see ^^

Viatovic

Sep 3, 2017
Having seen the CG file... well, there really isn't much difference.
Changing the swimsuit to a thong-bikini and apparently tying it bad so she ends showing off her boobs.
Putting sunscreen on her (only in the swimsuit), by the old neighbour or the son, I don't know cause in the image the hands appear to be young.
And grinding your dick against her, either while changing in the house or while you see a horror movie together.

In the end, 4 new characters (Gym trainer, black gym owner, old pervert neighbour, one of her sisters/whore) and the debut of the small-dicked and cheating father.
Sexual content? MC can get a BJ by the cheating wife of mom's boss.
Again, if the game worked properly, based in some logic, it will be great.

Reactions: Goronthil
S

supremebull

And whats with the drinking part? Like you control her if she drinks or not at the date, and then the son is asked did mom drink or not? I mean like what?

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
well there are differents dialogues/scenes if you drink or not.
There are three type of scenes :
1) the boss tries to have a blowjob (fail) and a fuck (fail) because the MC is drunk and sleep
2) the boss lets the MC end the date with nothing more than a good bye and a promise to have another date
3) the MC and the boss has an argument because he tries to get a BJ, the MC gets angry and end the date with a threat agaisnt him.

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
i hope good material for future updates...this update is a bit dissapointed:cryingface:

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Wow, I wasn't expecting much from this but it's actually got quite a bit of content and it's pretty good. It has it's issues and the guy is obviously aware of his bad use of the English language but I really enjoyed it.

Reactions: Goronthil

XoxerOne

May 14, 2017
Game look Good but its crap! No matter what decision to choose whether to take the card from the coach or not, it ends up in the gym.
Whether the mother drinks or not she ends up drunk on the bed. why?

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Anyone figure out how to get this scene?
You must have a max of corrupt points (Mother POV).
To have them you must make the good choices from the beginning of chapter 1.
I think I'll make a walkthrough for this game (because some sexual contents are very hard to find)

Reactions: KappaClaus
Jul 14, 2017
You must have a max of corrupt points (Mother POV).
To have them you must make the good choices from the beginning of chapter 1.
I think I'll make a walkthrough for this game (because some sexual contents are very hard to find)
Yes we need a walkthrough please

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes