3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I'm quite surprised the guy hasn't posted in two weeks. I mean, sure, he said he was going to take a little bit longer this time because he has a job and also prefers to be satisfied with the release, and I'm fine with that, but it's surprising that he is silent since the 12th, I thought he would give us a least one pic per week, like he did before. Welp, maybe he will be post today or tomorrow.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I'm quite surprised the guy hasn't posted in two weeks...
On his Patreon he did make it abundantly clear that the next update won't be due until December and didn't specify a particular date at all. I'd say forget about it until December and then start wondering what's happening if no updates appear.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
On his Patreon he did make it abundantly clear that the next update won't be due until December and didn't specify a particular date at all. I'd say forget about it until December and then start wondering what's happening if no updates appear.
It's just a bit surprising that a guy as regular as clockwork didn't take two minutes of his time in the past two weeks to make a post about his progress. Especially when he said "Soon I will come in to answer the questions you have asked". I'm not asking for a release date or even a pic, just to keep us informed. Even a little comment on his last publication would be fine to me. But yeah, he could have a lot of work, internet issues or worse (I hope it's not the case though). We'll see.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
This game has no business being almost 2GB. That aside, it's an alright experience. Here's hoping the final product is hot enough.

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
You must corrupt her enough during the previous choice (from the beginning of the game tbh)

Jansen

May 8, 2017
December, 01 2017.

Can someone share??

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
no, as far as im aware its all just one game
Can somebody confirm this, please?

I found a version on disk which states to be chapter 2 (1,65GB). Sounds like there's a chapter 1 out there.
Found this thread:
there is a link to here that says here's chapter 1 to be found ... but it's obviously chapter 2.

Jul 19, 2017
Can somebody confirm this, please?

I found a version on disk which states to be chapter 2 (1,65GB). Sounds like there's a chapter 1 out there.
Found this thread:
there is a link to here that says here's chapter 1 to be found ... but it's obviously chapter 2.
It contains both chapters 1 and 2 just download it

Reactions: Londo_Mollari
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes