3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
wait... I do not understand, to suck cock and to touch it? will not. not implemented?
It's implemented but... well, see below :

Is there any option to make her suck?
She need to be innocent for that. Basically, except for the case you need to choose between NTR Free path and normal one (there always choose the normal path), always do the opposite of what is said in my walkthrough.

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
Thought it was good. Unfortunately, facial expression is wierd. Fucking dick model is wierd. And what the fuck are those clothes. Man..... Really loved it at first. Moderately aged mom char is a nice idea. But......

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
She need to be innocent for that. Basically, except for the case you need to choose between NTR Free path and normal one (there always choose the normal path), always do the opposite of what is said in my walkthrough.[/QUOTE]
all understand! thank you , the developer decided that a clear path was also debauchery:biggrin:

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
A real quote from the game:

"It's like he wants to tear my pants off and eat my ass along with spice and a salad... I think if he had a cucumber, he would do it right now."

:eek:XDx'D

Someone get this guy some more subscribers. He's a damn genius.

Reactions: tpogs

fukmada

May 3, 2017
I liked the premise, mom with son, she realize he's got a big cock and the fact that the dad is a businessman who's never home makes her sexually frustrated, the fact that she works as a masseur could've also been used to further the mother-son skinship as she would practice with him at home. But then it all got thrown out of the window, her masseur job is basically her being trained to be a prostitute. Not to forgot mentioning the black cock adoration the creator seems to have or the fact that literally everyone around her is basically a sexual deviant. There's clearly a need for some neutral character that will serve the sole purpose of calming the game pace and keeping it flow properly, as of right now she's basically getting molested at every corner she turns.

I hope the creator returns to the original idea of the mother being sexually frustrated living with her son in the same room because of renovations and she's getting sexually attracted to her son as the game goes.

Also am I the only one to realize that ''dream'' excuse for the NTR at the end is a lame ass excuse? It can't be a dream, the son as never seen the boss of his mom, how could he dream of seing him fuck his mother?

Apart for those small problems the game as potential to be something good and the creator as all the time to change it and make it go back on the right track.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
To get her to suck the cock, you have to be extremely conservative with her. Do not punch the old black man in the train. Later when the scene of sucking the cock. You can choose and she will suck. I don't know if she gets corrupted. Someone tell spy that she should have a corruption meter. Or what ever status bar so we can tell the results of a players choices.

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
suck whos cock? although i thought the term being extremely conservative means doing things that a liberal wouldnt do and liberal means you have an open mind about things about everything and why to try everything
When the mom goes to the store to buy food for her son. You have to be very conservative through yoour actions. Yes even the choices of you as the son have to be conserve as well as the mom. In the choices you make. She will be blinded to test some sausage to suck.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
When the mom goes to the store to buy food for her son. You have to be very conservative through yoour actions. Yes even the choices of you as the son have to be conserve as well as the mom. In the choices you make. She will be blinded to test some sausage to suck.
there was a suck option i clicked but she didnt get to sample that meat i guess i tried to make her go to route of nativity and curious about relieving her sexual frustration i spied on andre plowing the bosses wife and i didnt punch the perverted begger but still at the store didnt get to sample that meat even when there was a suck option i guess the way i played wasnt right someone needs a walkthrough for this since the corruption indication never is clear

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
I love how people first insult him and his game on patreon and then want answers for their questions, hopefully he makes even more "dream" scenes to spite them. x'D

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
i never insulted him on his pateron but hey if you like ntr then katies corruption is just the game for you personality i consider this game just a pass time since it isnt bad but it isnt a top 10 tier
I didn't even see your post on his patreon until you said it, I'm talking about the one calling him a brazilian cuck and some other saying it's trash just to ask questions later, when I get frustated with a game all I do his to come here shitpost, but it's getting harder these days with the amount of dev's showing up. XD

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes