3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Seriously.

This is a great concept - the innocent mom that you occasionally take control of to slightly corrupt her choices.
And that would work however she's now fucked her boss so any attempt at innocence has been screwed up and thrown out the window.

LordTuskar

Apr 26, 2017
Yes this guy has real potential to not be a milker of his supporters and to be late with updates only 2 days and not a month or more.

john_jones21

Jun 24, 2017
And that would work however she's now fucked her boss so any attempt at innocence has been screwed up and thrown out the window.
It would've made a lot more sense if the son brought a girl home and the mother came home from work/the date early and caught him.

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
I will pass on this one.
The graphics are good, but i don't like it at all.
The "innocent" mother don't work here. She can be innocent with her son, because of course a son can't lust after her mother. But with the other characters, she looks more "dumb" (i don't have the english words to describe what i think, so lets stick with this word) than "innocent", and it doesn't make sense at all. That's why i will pass on this one.
But i think the dev can do some good work with his game, it just won't work for me.

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Something is so off putting about this game. The mother just comes across as a literal retard to me, like some naive school girl.

Renders are fine but this game is really showing me how weak writing and characters can instantly kill a boner. The mother doesn't act or look like a mother at all. She acts like some naive retarded slut.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
Something is so off putting about this game. The mother just comes across as a literal retard to me, like some naive school girl.

Renders are fine but this game is really showing me how weak writing and characters can instantly kill a boner. The mother doesn't act or look like a mother at all. She acts like some naive retarded slut.
My thoughts exactly, and those facial expressions, sometimes I don't know if she has a stroke or she fucks around.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paranoid_android

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Sadly i can only repeat the above. The grammar is horrible but that isn't even the main issue. Grammar can be easily fixed by a native english speaker. The dialog is bad. The mother should be in her 40's yet she acts like a 16 year old virgin who went to nun school. The son is prety cliché. He is just a 18 year old hormone raging man with the hots for his mother. The whole situation of mom sleeping in her sons bed is badly explained. I read everything but still dont know why that is...

On the positive side the renders look ok. The story itself can be fixed as we are very early into the story. However by giving the mother a set of brains all of the sudden can be strange as well. The game has potential but i suggest working on chapter 1 and fix these mistakes before going to the next chapter.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Yeah, she is definitely dumb but it's something I expect of this kind of game (not that it's something I want to see). As for the NTR, I don't mind. Not only I'm not the one being cucked but also, I don't think it is netorare when the mother isn't in a relationship with her son.

Overall, correct update. I mean, it's not really well written, she looks bad sometimes, some scenes are dumb (the sausage thing, I thought it was dumb in Sarah's life, it's dumb here too) but it does what I expect of it and it has a lot of content for a free first chapter. There is one thing I hate though. Why give us a choice when the results is the same for both options ? It feels like a Telltales game.

But still, I'll follow the developpement of this game.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
So let me get this straight, You get choices in the game. But it don't really matter since you'll be going down the same path anyway? so it's an illusion. And the Mom is pretty much going to go around and fuck everything cause she saw a penis even though she is married and has a kid? Alrighty then..

what the actual fuck?!:WutFace:

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Well tbh when i've plated the Demo i was kinda looking forward for the update.

Now that i've played it i kinda feel sad.

It has/had potential to be a good game!

But after playing this I was like nope.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
выбор делает коррупцию так, например, черный парень не хочет касаться члена
кому-нибудь удалось сделать эту сцену

rararara

Jun 5, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'1lr1.png'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1437, in script
Exception: Could not load image u'1lr1.png': error('Error reading the PNG file.',)

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes