3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

lillos

May 22, 2017
The only thing that I know is that Spies is very busy with his collage. He got problems from December into the new years. Do to his bad English, his explanation is poor. But he is in collage. So will he tell us the news? I have no idea. If anyone can speak Brazilian Portuguese. Maybe someone can ask him if he is abandoning his project in his native language. He did change the description removing the word content of incest. So far Patreon is not on his ass. Those attack goes to higher up the likes of MrDots and other users with 1000 patrons.
I hope that he's keeping on this project and if he will,patched the incest things.Waiting hoping in great news soon :)

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
He only have his information of patreon. It's the only way to reach him, he have not giving any other information. But hey if you want to give it a shot to reach him by all means give it a shot. He does go to collage is as much info he give about himself. He is from Brazil is all I know. Hopefully you can reach him and tell him about this F95 forum community.
I think Spies doesn't know about F95.

Reactions: drud and jomijoan

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Its so funny these innocent=idiot approaches. Its like saying if a woman is smart thats means a corrupted nature. If she is dumb then why can't she be called dumb. As if intellect is heresy... HERESY!!
zO6FNKZ.gif
S-sorry, i can get carried away like that :coldsweat:

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
segundo jogo que vejo com a tradução em português :) isso e bem difícil de se ver
@zerodead there are more my friend!
existem mais meu amigo!

Man of the House (game translated by me and some Brazilian colleagues)
Man of the House (jogo traduzido por mim e uns colegas brasileiros)

Two Sides (game made by Brazilian)
Two Sides (game feito por Brasileiro)

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
It wasn't that low before, it's like that because he told us to change our donation in december (at least, he was pretty honest). It wasn't great either compared to some other games but still decent (something like 250 per month I think - I might be thinking about another dude though).

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
existem mais meu amigo!

Thank you one more I did not know
obrigado mais um que eu não sabia

Man of the House I already knew
o Man of the House eu ja sabia

Jan 12, 2017
existem mais meu amigo!

esse two sides já tem conteudo bom pra jogar?

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
He working update settings quality images of IrayHD and news interfaces and animations for game
Really ? :)
Cool the game is not dead !

Thank you ^^

Oh and a little question for you Lucius : What are the pictures in your signature please ? (the left ones are different games ok but the one with the maid what is it ?)

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes