3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Did this get abandoned?
It has been 3 months without news so you can assume it is, sadly (it's flawed but there is something I liked about this game). But maybe he will come back one day, like Milfarion did with his Milf Resort.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Fuckin' hell ... next game I'm gonna download, I've should open the last comment first.
Shieeet ... I'm hooked already with the game only to found out it's 4 months of silence.
:test3:

stc

Jun 11, 2017
It MIGHT be abandoned but all we know for sure is that during Christmas he got into some problems and then announced that people should reduce their donation amount. All of this because he has no idea how long things are going to take.

So I'm going to choose to believe that he has some personal things going on that he'd much rather no disclose and has to get that shit in order before he can continue and supply us with some fap material.

Reactions: Ara-sH

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
It MIGHT be abandoned but all we know for sure is that during Christmas he got into some problems and then announced that people should reduce their donation amount. All of this because he has no idea how long things are going to take.

So I'm going to choose to believe that he has some personal things going on that he'd much rather no disclose and has to get that shit in order before he can continue and supply us with some fap material.
If your case you said had happened,he could have said something with us.But no,not a word

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
Exactly. It doesn't take much to go onto Patreon and give a quick update. My guess is that it is has abandoned.

L☹VE

Devil May Cry
Donor
Nov 21, 2017
this is shit incest game, but looks like a good ntr game. too bad, mother looks good. well, anyway game is abandoned

Reactions: Tony_Stark

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Last patreon post was dec.24 and it deals with "no update this month". I don't know why anyone has any doubts about this being abandoned.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
A general guideline we use is no word after 3+ months, it's considered abandoned.
Changed status to abandoned.
If he returns, we can change that status.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Shame, that mother has one hell of a great personality. Maybe they'll make a surprise comeback as family friends!

Stranger things happen in these troubled times.

Reactions: patrickB

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Nice to see a game in brazilian portuguese language, BR HUE, Nice game dude..... i like this wanting a update

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes