3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
No, since it has been abandoned for a while and there isn't a lot of gameplay anyway.
I disagree with you, there is a lot of content that has no sex, it's worth it, yes I played it and I really liked it. I'm very sad that until the moment the developer did not say anything else. Let's wait. Who knows, he will return.

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
I disagree with you, there is a lot of content that has no sex, it's worth it, yes I played it and I really liked it. I'm very sad that until the moment the developer did not say anything else. Let's wait. Who knows, he will return.
There's a decent amount in general, but because the game has been abandoned, I personally feel like it wouldn't be worth it considering there's currently no end. Just that's my opinion though. Not a terrible game, but not great either. I do hope it comes back though.

Reactions: crisbr

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
Well it's more than abandoned, the Patreon page is under review by Patreon. Not surprise since it is incest, even if he didn't list it. The name title gives it away of the theme.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
I wonder if there's anyone else willing to continue this game? Really liked the look of the mom and the general direction the story was headed.

Reactions: crisbr

dgfdgsfdg

May 31, 2018
ahah I understand, but it's hard to find what you like in a game anyway ...
thank you very much for the link, appreciate it :)

AG1993

May 24, 2018
in this game, when the mother character talks with the manager, the game is paused but it can not go forward.
what can i do?

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes