3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
mh... must say i m not surprise that this one get abandonned...
it quickly turned really bad.
i would have pass the mother with 2 IQ , but then too much dick and black dick and the story goes.. wrong way.

i didnt even noticed that it was abandonned. same time, i didnt really cared about it sinze the story turned very bad.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
>>>
POINT IS...ON THE COUNTRY...THERE IS THAT TYPE OF GIRLS...STUPID AS FUCK...I MET SEVERAL WHEN I GOES TO MY GRANDMAMA ON COUNTRY...I AM LITTLE SHY TO APPROACH THE WAY I WANT, BUT I BET THAT THEIR IQ IS SIMILAR TO THIS MOM...CUZ WE SPOKE SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY JUST DIFFERENT THAN MOST OF MODERN CITY GIRLS. I LOVE THE GAME SUPER STORY AND SUPER PLOT...BUT YOU ARE RIGHT...DRUNKEN HOT MOM, AND BOSS PASS ON HER WHILE 30 MINUTES BEFORE HE IN THE BAR WANTED TO FUCK HER MIND OUT. THIS IS DUMB. BUT I LOVE WHOLE GAME, CONCEPT ART, 2 OR 3 DIFFERENT WAYS IF YOU CHOOSE FOR HER TO BE INNOCENT YOU GET DIFFERENT ENDING. BEAUTIFUL GAME.
no need to scream on me... :/

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
The closes that was found of his post is this site.
Hmm so we have no way to contact her/him...

Well someone who knows how it works want to dev this game ? I know it was not a excellent game but it could be awesome (with the different choices you can create incest/NTR/harem/vanilla/bimbo paths in the same game !)

Reactions: MrVain

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hmm so we have no way to contact her/him...

Well someone who knows how it works want to dev this game ? I know it was not a excellent game but it could be awesome (with the different choices you can create incest/NTR/harem/vanilla/bimbo paths in the same game !)
no possible sadly.
even if dev show no sign of life and its tagged abandonned. if another dev take the relay and continu this game, it just have to the old original dev to pop out for destroy everything .
without authorisation , its gone.
not a single dev would waste tons of time working on it to make it great and suddently let everything down because old dev suddently show up. like i say, even if its abandonned or dev didnt show his face in year. its a risky deal.
original dev have all right to deny all the work doing in a new version of it, in less than a seconde.
and we cant say if the dev will show himself in years or tomorrow.... ( he can also show himself speifically after he see that someone continu this game and make money or reputation with it )

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Too bad :/
Well it's finish ! Unless someone found a valid mail adress or account of Spies, this game is abandoned ...

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
When is our innocent mam gonna git another chance at this... never. BUT STILL DARN. Someone take the reigns!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
When is our innocent mam gonna git another chance at this... never. BUT STILL DARN. Someone take the reigns!
If you've got the money to buy any copyrights to it i'm sure someone would love to. 10 grand would probably cover the costs, maybe. Obviously you'd have to get hold of the dev first and make sure they are willing to sell the rights.

Unless you find someone willing to work for free and make no money off it at all to finish it off via a mod.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes