3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I'd love to see this one getting continued one day.
Agreed. Not sure about the malware report. Our Admin staff are some of the best in the forum 'business' (and quite tech savvy). They scan items and I highly doubt they would allow an upload to go unchecked when attached to the site OP.

Reactions: crisbr

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
I just found this game 2 days ago...man...best story and plot by far best imagination and fantasy that every boy needs. Could someone please continue to develope this at least ask developer for permisson to work and finish on this game. ? Why abandoned such a piece of art

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
I know him. I'm brazilian. He had family problems. I think he should not go back now, but who knows someday.
Maybe his mom found out about the game haha...nah just joking hope he sorts all his problems out and God willing he comes back. A lot of support waiting for him here if he does. Would definetly support him on Patreon.
I still check back every once and awhile hoping for a miracle here. English was clumsy but it really had a lot of potential. It was all about the Mom and Dat Ass
Same...i get so happy when my alerts pop up and it's someone replying about this game, i always have my hopes up for it. If he never comes back, if someone did a similar game like this it would be great.

Last edited:

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
Why every game that have beautiful plot, was either abandoned, or it took 6 months for small updates ???
This game have everything, story that vacuum you into the world, imagination, fantasy...beautiful 3d model...plot that dont cum quick...I like the facts that u need to wait - instead to see everything very fast...much games shows u everything on plate within 5 minutes of play, so you lose your lust and curiosity as fast as it could B. Either developers dont have a imagination and high IQ for creating scrpits scenario plot, or they are just selfish to work with someone who does have brain wor writting novels. I dont have talent for visual 3D modeling, but as a writer, and deep imagination ...I am the God. When I grow up little bit, I wanna be some type of Bukowski mr. writer guy or at least to wrote scenario for movies or music videos...like Rammstein ''Pussy'' , ''Du Reischt So Gut'' or Prodigy ''SMBU'' ...

Reactions: gervinho

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
Nobody will finish any game ever...usually those are 3 same guys hidding behind several fake accounts...you can recognized em by the language or the lack of creativity imagination for fantasy plot. They are too proud to admit 1 thing thats why they are loosers:
theay are only 3d modeling good but awful sux in novels and imagination for story and plot. Until they sat infront mirror and say to themselves ''I am too dumb for other thing but I am great in modeling and graphic design'' they will always be a loosers with huge ego. I aint pay nothing untill I see real production thats why I pay only to developers that dont living on their huge ego - instead on the ground like normal human beign.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
...Could you repeat that in English?

MatSapo

Mar 8, 2018
I translated the game for him so he wouldn't get too much work on his shoulders but ever since the last updade he didn't reply to my messages on the discord chat we had for both of us who were working on this game. I read some comments saying he had family issues, i hope everything's alright.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
HE SAID HE HAD FAMILY ISSUES IN REAL LIFE ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO...I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS GAME YEAR AND A HALF...NO1 HEARD OF HIM ANYMORE...BEST GAME ON THE SITE FROM BRAZILIAN DUDE...AND STILL NOT FINISHED. NO MATTER WHAT, 5 STARS VOTE AND STILL SUPPORTING HIM, HOPING THAT HE WILL RETURN AND FINISH THE GAME. ALL OTHER GAMES WENT TO BULLSHIT PLOT. U FUK MOM 1ST NIGHT...BUT HIS GAME IS BEAUTIFUL.

fenucci

Jul 1, 2018
I translated the game for him so he wouldn't get too much work on his shoulders but ever since the last updade he didn't reply to my messages on the discord chat we had for both of us who were working on this game. I read some comments saying he had family issues, i hope everything's alright.

you translated the game?
what components do you own? Maby we can continue developing the game

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
HE SAID HE HAD FAMILY ISSUES IN REAL LIFE ALMOST 2 YEARS AGO...I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THIS GAME YEAR AND A HALF...NO1 HEARD OF HIM ANYMORE...BEST GAME ON THE SITE FROM BRAZILIAN DUDE...AND STILL NOT FINISHED. NO MATTER WHAT, 5 STARS VOTE AND STILL SUPPORTING HIM, HOPING THAT HE WILL RETURN AND FINISH THE GAME. ALL OTHER GAMES WENT TO BULLSHIT PLOT. U FUK MOM 1ST NIGHT...BUT HIS GAME IS BEAUTIFUL.
doesnt make real sens honestly.

other game fuck mom 1 night.. true.

this one... mom is retard who want to fuck at 1 night.

not a big difference imho. and certainly not an "innocent mother". if he come back into the game, i hope he change the name of the game into something more correct based on what happen in the game. ( and kick out a bit of the black dicks too... )

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes