3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
Links are 1 page behind I think. Mod was removed u have only cheat mod to raise your level with her but not affect the game too much u still need to chose right answers for her to make her innocent as much as u can to see hidden scene where mother suck huge dick (sausage) in store market...and when that BBC <removed> show her fully erceted cock.
I think walkthrough for that path is on the other site.

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
Literally for walkthrough, u need to keep her innocent. Save often and try different answer.
I think u need to pay close attention in kitchen at the beggining...there is 2 trick questions there...if u mess up that, u cant see hidden scene in store , and later with BBC

Reactions: Boglat
Aug 7, 2019
Other than Wife and Mother game...this is best ever. Although W&M seems like it will be abandoned soon...loooong wait for updates, and developer just like this Brazilian guy, have surgery ...I read comments now it says, guy from Brazil have some family issues in real life. Or he just abandoned project cause of Patreon fuking rules about INCEST.

Aug 7, 2019
Well, if you ask me so nicely...

WELL, if u give us nicely...we asking u nicely to finish the game but be creative, u already have beautiful plot and concept, don't create some ordinary shit story like billion other games, u already have 2 chapters too see everything how it goes around, how it's started and what plot look like...so would not be difficult for the story, I can help u with that. But I can't help u for 3D models design.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes