3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
holy mother of baby jesus!!!

I guess, that answers the question if women will be replaced by AI.
no wonder, they are so against it!
no body positivity around here!
on the other hand: they don't need no man, right? :devilish:
I'm sure woman looking like these AI goddesses are VERY positive about their body image :cool:

Reactions: JungleNuts

Refuge24

Nov 1, 2017
holy shit is this verbose right from the jump. i'm gonna keep on trucking because it seems interesting but i am a humble lizard brain coomer maybe ease me into the philosophy a bit slower in the future

Reactions: Veluxa

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
just looking at sample images I can see a whole bunch of messed up fingers
extra fingers
missing fingers
merged fingers
splitting fingers

There are some pictures with ok fingers. so at least some effort was put forth into filtering obviously messed up images. but... still... AI really messes up fingers. if you are gonna do AI art then at least manually redraw the fingers and teeth

mikeortolani23

Oct 4, 2023
this is the best game visually imo love it and i wait for another part cuz i don't think the choices matter this has incredible potential love the fantasy theme too. These characters are gorgeous

• Red Heart

ij1962

Aug 7, 2018
Just played it through and this random collection of pictures with a script desperately woven around them tells me what I alreadt knew AI is in no state at the moment to be used for visual novels, the posing is minimal and the expressions are all the same, good try though but not good enough to produce a good vn. .... yet lol.

• Thinking Face
3.10 star(s) 7 Votes