3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Veluxa

The Last Star Walker
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2022
Elara is just wow! Such a good little elven slut, love her dirty talk. I have to ask, did you use AI to help write the lewd scenes? Because if so, it's a bit scary how it can write smut better than the majority of human writers lol. If not, you have a real talent. Either way, the sex scene with her was as hot as fuck!
Glad to hear it, friend.
No, I don't think AI is at a good level for writing /creating a story yet ... let alone for writing smut.
But, I use it in editing, if it fits.
I've heard this model is promising tho, but need a really good card to run:

Last edited:
Reactions: hysepReC

Gasai

Jul 6, 2018
I genuinely thought the extra fingers were part of the horror, were the extra thicc elven hips a mistake as well :unsure: If thats wrong i dont ever want to be right.

• Haha
Reactions: Veluxa

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Lol … a perfect shot to illustrate the limitation of AI.
Yes, the inspiration was pretty dark. I'm not anti-AI by any means, and I know right now is "The child taking their first steps" stage for AI. Teaching a child to be intelligent, honest, and empathic is our greatest gift for the future.
My hope is AI is used with honesty and integrity in mind.

Check my post now. :giggle:

Veluxa

The Last Star Walker
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2022
Yes, the inspiration was pretty dark. I'm not anti-AI by any means, and I know right now is "The child taking their first steps" stage for AI. Teaching a child to be intelligent, honest, and empathic is our greatest gift for the future.
My hope is AI is used with honesty and integrity in mind.

Check my post now. :giggle:
Yes, very nice.
very-nice.gif

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I want to thank the developer for this stockpile of art that I build my form of creativity because isn't that one of the foundations of AI? Images created from images already created.
Thanks for the inspiration your game has given me. The AI art in this game is slightly better than I've seen here so far.

FingerGhoul.jpg
:giggle:

In my opinion, it's not an off-topic post. :whistle:

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2023
Just as a reference, since the two 'hot zones' of AI CGI are game mods and pr0n games, here's a couple I found within ~2 minutes using almost identical training sets[1]:

Weirdly (or maybe not so much) AI is really good at horses now.

[1] Given that a new rip of PF:WOTR dropped, it was topical; but pick any RPG with customisable portraits these days.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Veluxa

The Last Star Walker
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2022
Well, I will say, it has great visuals, that's for sure. But the story, oh, look, there it is way up there flying completely over my head. Got kinda lost as to what exactly is going on here. Granted, could be because of spending several hour playing through another game before hand, and was kinda worn out by the time I reached this, but still confused me. Anyways, thank you for this, again, awesome visuals.
lets fly up into the clouds :alien:

Reactions: JenMistress

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I liked it and I congratulate the dev on the art, if there is incest in the future I will give it a chance otherwise good luck.

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
Enjoyed the art but the verbal diahrea was too much for me, just felt depressing and that is not why I play games

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes