3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of The Insatiable Mortal v0.1.0.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
As far as I can tell from the images, these are works of art by various authors. I would like to know who is the author of the work of the elf in a green corset?

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
One thing is getting decent AI art, another thing is getting decent consistent AI art, another different thing is getting decent consistent AI that can be useful for storytelling, like the same character with different emotions, in different locations. Unless you create those characters from scratch, train some Loras or something with them and use them.
I was in the process of doing it once, and got my hopes destroyed because of how much of time consuming it was.

The images look good, but in every single picture the characters are posing for the camera and (looking at viewer XD), and looking super cool, but nothing about storytelling like 2 people talking (and not minding the camera)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Those characters look soulless, but other than that you have to concede that the art looks amazing for a fuckin AI.
The next couple of years will see a radical change in this industry, one I'm not sure I want to happen.

Reactions: Yakis0ba

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, I will say, it has great visuals, that's for sure. But the story, oh, look, there it is way up there flying completely over my head. Got kinda lost as to what exactly is going on here. Granted, could be because of spending several hour playing through another game before hand, and was kinda worn out by the time I reached this, but still confused me. Anyways, thank you for this, again, awesome visuals.

Reactions: Veluxa

varak

Jul 4, 2017
Protesting the AI art at this point is like protesting the electricity at it's beginnings. One - it's unavoidable and will take over anyway with time, two - you'll look like an idiot in a few years.

Reactions: Gasai

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Sometimes it's not just the fingers that cause problems.
I've seen games where the AI has generated two left feet or vice versa. :confused:
The same goes for hands. Weird.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes