3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

DIKnemero

Dec 15, 2021
Even though I didn't understand some of the visuals, the artificial intelligence did a great job. As for the game and the story... I can't say that I liked it very much or warmed up to it. I closed the client directly in the middle.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Definitely downloading this one. Although why does it show a pregnant woman in the screenshots but yet pregnancy is not yet implemented? So this game won't have any incest in it?

Reactions: Veluxa

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
When you get these grand-narrative games, especially ones with a super-portentous intro (ntr-o?), I always find it funny when you get asked for a name for the MC. This one's VORAX. What would it be like if you put in Dave or Randy or Franco? I feel like it wouldn't quite live up to the apocalyptic aspirations of grandeur. Just an idle thought. Anyway, I hate AI faces, but this looks OK.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Veluxa

Veluxa

The Last Star Walker
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2022
In that case, I will wait till you do that.
Good luck on your project.
thank you ... remember we are talking about future tags here ... there is no futa content atm ... maybe some light lesbian stuff tho :unsure:

Veluxa

The Last Star Walker
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2022
I'm curious what's being used here to generate the AI art?

And is there an art to creating AI art?

Really like the look of the game though!
Thank you!
I don't know your level of familiarity with AI art. But i recommend checking out models in
This dude also has great videos for beginners

• Red Heart
Reactions: Saturn23 and docdom

Veluxa

The Last Star Walker
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2022
You know, since it's AI art, does that mean it's easier to make a chapter with a coherent story instead of Blender/Daz3D/Whatver ?

Since I'm assuming you don't have to mingle with lighting and animations ?

Art looks good but I'm going to test it to see what the limitations are, if a character only has 3 facial expressions forever, it's going to be a huge turn off.
Yes, it's easier with AI ... maybe. I tried HoneySelect for a couple of scenes, but I would get vertigo while moving around in scenes, so I decided to go with AI.
Facial expressions are definitely hard, but the technology is getting better.

Veluxa

The Last Star Walker
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2022
Even though I didn't understand some of the visuals, the artificial intelligence did a great job. As for the game and the story... I can't say that I liked it very much or warmed up to it. I closed the client directly in the middle.
Thank you for your feedback. This is my first time writing a story ... so any details you could share would be really helpful. What exactly was a turn off for you on the story side?

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
And don't get me started on unedited AI writing... sure, it can make a great foundation (and I've used it as such), but without heavy editing/monitoring the drivel it churns out is abominable.
How have you used AI writing as a foundation, if you don't mind me asking?

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I was about to say, wow AI art has gotten better (even if it is still very noticeably AI), then I saw the chick with 4 ears.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes