3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
View attachment 3113662
Overview:
Step into the abyss and join the relentless journey of a humble hunter, with colossal ambitions to bring the world to its knees.
He hungers for more, to extract every last drop of life until the world cries out for mercy.
Deep within his tormented mind, philosophical voices argue fiercely, but only he can take the decisive actions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-11-24
Release Date: 2023-11-24
Developer: Sunyata - - -
Version: 0.1.0 Public
Language: English
Genre:

Planned:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Great job on your first release! The AI art is very good even incredible as it definitely does not look repetitive like with so many other AI creators. The attention to detail makes it superior. I will definitely follow this project.

Thanks for sharing and great job so far. Keep the story good too please. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Veluxa

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I get your point but IMO if you weight in everything we will be better off in general. Imagine a (perfected) tool like that in the hands of someone like, lets say, DR pinkcake (BADIK dev) who is releasing an update after almost a year a little north of 5k renders. and let's say it cuts the dev cycle to something like 4 months... would that really impact the antecipation?

Or better yet, what I had in mind while writing the other post, the creative people out there that have ideas, can write, but don't have the graphics skills, or time, or the equipment to release something.

And if you like to wait, sure but why not wait for a 10k images update instead of a 2k one.
If we're using that game as an example, AI would do a shit-ton better then the dev. ;) :ROFLMAO:

Veluxa

The Last Star Walker
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2022
beautiful art! will keep this in my watch list!

I have to ask about the future tags.

will futa and lesbian be avoidable? ( femmale domination-player gets to turn the tables,-- futa/trans-a switch to have a woman instead of trans/futa-- and lesbian-stop the girls from interacting with eachother if the player is not into gay)

best of luck with your project dev. thank you for sharing!
Nothing is avoidable at the moment ... but thanks for your feedback. I will def make things (futa, lesbian) avoidable.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I'm not anti AI, but is AI not smart enough to know how many fingers a human has, or does it assume everyone is from Alabama? :sneaky:

While the art is gorgeous, the number of fingers and the hands disproportionally too small for the characters is off putting.

Also, the faces tend to be very similar with chins that look like they could cut glass. The only woman I've ever seen with a chin that pointy is Reese Witherspoon.

I'd think there'd be a way to have some variations in facial features, but I haven't seen any thus far. I don't even need to check the tags when a new game with AI drops.

As with most new technologies, it will take some time for it to be perfected. It will be interesting to see how it develops.

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Thank you for this game. I will test it soon.
Good continuate for the future “Sunyata”.

TheGeaventor

Apr 28, 2022
I actually think the AI art looks very good. Usually, I get an uncanny valley feeling with AI art and it all looks the same, but I'm looking forward to more updates on this title. I hope there is plenty of variety.

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
Unlike most in this forum (at least it seems to me) I embrace AI art, we still have lots to improve but it's visible how much better they are getting, these images are beautiful and I wish nothing but the best for you dev.

I can't wait for the day we can have MASSIVE and FAST releases due to art not being the bottleneck it is today.

Embrace the future guys, don't fight it.
I'm ambivalent when it comes to AI art--but if it spells the death for those awful Honey Select models I'm all for it.

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
Unlike most in this forum (at least it seems to me) I embrace AI art, we still have lots to improve but it's visible how much better they are getting, these images are beautiful and I wish nothing but the best for you dev.

I can't wait for the day we can have MASSIVE and FAST releases due to art not being the bottleneck it is today.

Embrace the future guys, don't fight it.
The problem is that with everybody and their dog able to generate art, those "massive and fast" releases are gonna be garbage. There will barely be an uptick (if any) in quality products and instead we'll just have more trash to sift through. I'm not anti-AI per se, but I am anti low effort. Everyone's so interested in shortcuts and instant gratification these days that they skip the human input entirely. Sure, generate AI art if you must (I can't stand the way it looks), but at least learn how to edit the damn things and make sure that all the wonky shit gets fixed (seriously, hands are gruesome and RIP all foot-fetishists when the AI craze gets more popular). And don't get me started on unedited AI writing... sure, it can make a great foundation (and I've used it as such), but without heavy editing/monitoring the drivel it churns out is abominable.

Right now, AI's biggest potential is as a tool to aid artists/writers/programmers, but there's a rush to make it replace them. It's not there yet, and it's gonna be a while before it is. In the meantime it should be used for things like easing workflow, fighting writer's block, idea generation, art base generation, programming ideas, etc. But the amount of 'games' we're gonna see where the 'dev' is just jamming everything into an AI program and expecting a fully formed game to pop out without severe issues is gonna be depressing.

Not to mention the risk of a decrease in actual, human-made games. If the market becomes too saturated then there's a chance that 'proper' devs will be forced to abandon it to make a living elsewhere. And THAT is a dystopian future I don't want to see :-/

itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
Unfortunately with fast releases you will lose that sense of anticipation and the joy of finally playing the long-awaited update.
Of course I don't mean those lazy devs with years between the updates
It's the opposite for me. Most games take months to update and the updates are too small, that I usually just give up on the games. Then a year or 2 later I try to play the games again and they are either too outdated or just not that interesting to me anymore.

Reactions: VNPlayerCalisto

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
The problem is that with everybody and their dog able to generate art, those "massive and fast" releases are gonna be garbage. There will barely be an uptick (if any) in quality products and instead we'll just have more trash to sift through. I'm not anti-AI per se, but I am anti low effort. Everyone's so interested in shortcuts and instant gratification these days that they skip the human input entirely. Sure, generate AI art if you must (I can't stand the way it looks), but at least learn how to edit the damn things and make sure that all the wonky shit gets fixed (seriously, hands are gruesome and RIP all foot-fetishists when the AI craze gets more popular). And don't get me started on unedited AI writing... sure, it can make a great foundation (and I've used it as such), but without heavy editing/monitoring the drivel it churns out is abominable.

Right now, AI's biggest potential is as a tool to aid artists/writers/programmers, but there's a rush to make it replace them. It's not there yet, and it's gonna be a while before it is. In the meantime it should be used for things like easing workflow, fighting writer's block, idea generation, art base generation, programming ideas, etc. But the amount of 'games' we're gonna see where the 'dev' is just jamming everything into an AI program and expecting a fully formed game to pop out without severe issues is gonna be depressing.

Not to mention the risk of a decrease in actual, human-made games. If the market becomes too saturated then there's a chance that 'proper' devs will be forced to abandon it to make a living elsewhere. And THAT is a dystopian future I don't want to see :-/
Very well put and I agree to what you are saying to some extent. Make no mistake there will be trash but this site is plagued with trash as is, that's why we got a review and rating system.

The creative people, the artists, imo won't be replaced. They will instead be enhanced by the ability to mix their art and ideas with AI, some will still create everything by hand, some will replace the entire art with prompts and some will blend everything together. Cash grab projects are and will always be a thing, it's up to the community to identify and support the right ones.

Call me an optimist but although we are not there yet, the rapidly development of the tool excites me. We WILL adapt and I can only see us gaining from it.

docdom

Dec 30, 2018
I'm curious what's being used here to generate the AI art?

And is there an art to creating AI art?

Really like the look of the game though!

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
You know, since it's AI art, does that mean it's easier to make a chapter with a coherent story instead of Blender/Daz3D/Whatver ?

Since I'm assuming you don't have to mingle with lighting and animations ?

Art looks good but I'm going to test it to see what the limitations are, if a character only has 3 facial expressions forever, it's going to be a huge turn off.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes