VN Ren'Py The Interim Domain [v0.26.0] [ILSProductions]

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The Interim Domain 0.18.0 update 3 and release schedule
Yesterday

All apologies for this update coming late in the week. My day job just hit the new fiscal year, so all the projects that had to go on hold for funding are now back in full swing. Which means trying to do months of catch up. So, tonight was the first time I had to get all the posts for this month's release.
In terms of content, 0.18.0's got some important emotional beats for a few of the ladies. Also, fans of Apollyon will get some time with her. That and you may get the chance to go out for the night with Roe and Sammy.
Here's the release schedule for 0.18.0 (all scheduled for 11:59 am EDT release):
Tier 3 - October 15, 2023
Tier 2 -
October 17, 2023
Tier 1 -
October 19, 2023
Public -
October 20, 2023
Change Log 0.18.0
  • Added new main story scenes
  • New story for Kaitlin (18), Anita (16), Tina (16), Marisa (16), Robin (15), Roe (16), Sammy (13), Allison (9), Kara (3)
  • Fixed continuity issue with Kaitlin scene in Anita story
  • Removed one audio track due to it being too similar to another
  • Fixed a missing text flag in Ch13 about Apollyon
  • Continuity issue with Roe/Bud/Sammy
  • Continuity fix for Elsewhere scene with Apollyon before Michael meets her
Thanks for your interest and support,
-Kinderfeld

M@ximus

Sep 14, 2018
The Interim Domain 0.18.0

Windows: -
Mac:
-
Android: -

Walkthrough: -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Mina question. she stormed off, did I fuck up by not sexing her? Walkthrough mod had that in green and with Mira's warning I picked it. But she's not at work or home and she's no longer a clickable option.

raggaluv

Aug 11, 2017
Hi! I'm having a problem. Windows Defender is detecting the zip as a virus "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml". I suppose that it's a false positive, right? I downloaded a lot of games from this page and never had any problems... I'm having the same problem with another game (Peach Hills Division). Someone had the same problem?

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Mina question. she stormed off, did I fuck up by not sexing her? Walkthrough mod had that in green and with Mira's warning I picked it. But she's not at work or home and she's no longer a clickable option.
She's gone for a while. Her option comes back automatically after several days.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Interim Domain [v0.18.0] [ILSProductions] crunched

Download PC(Win/Linux)/Mac:

- -

Last edited:

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Mina for sure. Roe if you mess up her route. That's all I know of, but there might be others if you fuck up their routes or ignore them too long. Not really sure on that though.
I found that Mina, Marissa, and Roe could be remnants if you keep choosing the worst options. Was curious if anymore of the main roster had been added to the list of being able to turn to remnants.

Reactions: IndigoHawk

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheInterimDomain-0.18.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
If we can get a UPDATE ONLY Package it'd be a huge benefit:rolleyes: having download to whole package is(even compressed version being 1.4GB) inconvenient :unsure:

Last edited:

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of The Interim Domain with LightmanP's multimod to v0.18.0.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
I found that Mina, Marissa, and Roe could be remnants if you keep choosing the worst options. Was curious if anymore of the main roster had been added to the list of being able to turn to remnants.
Fuck that's the first I heard of this being in the build already... I know it's an inevitable option but I haven't seen one of these outcomes yet and I shudder to think of Roe as a remnant. The completionist in me wants to go back and try, but my heart won't let me yet lol

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Fuck that's the first I heard of this being in the build already... I know it's an inevitable option but I haven't seen one of these outcomes yet and I shudder to think of Roe as a remnant. The completionist in me wants to go back and try, but my heart won't let me yet lol
I had no idea about any of those bad ends besides Mina. Those have to be some stone cold choices to get those routes! :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: BrockLanders

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Mina is easy. There are two ways to do it, the first you have sex with her as soon as you are given the option. The second is not have sex but also have shunned her at every choice, and you will eventually walk into the store to see her already turned to glass sweeping the floor.

Marissa is also pretty easy, just keep being hateful to her and you'll catch her as a glass statue in the office walking to her desk.

Actually, they're all pretty easy if you want to turn them. Just choose the worst choices and be hateful to them all, if the choice to do so is there. For Roe, make sure to miss all her questions and do everything to make her distance herself from you during the first 3-4 interactions.

Chira (the chick that Ifuma was after and had abducted) can also be turned to a remnant by botching all of her options as well.

• Sad
Reactions: IndigoHawk
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes