VN Ren'Py The Interim Domain [v0.28.1] [ILSProductions]

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I will be devestated if right at the end it turns into a pick one waifu game.
Yeah, that would sit poorly with me too.
Many of them were really lovable. And you kinda get a wish from the 'universe' if you win, no ?
Should at least wish to be together with the ones he loves and let them all be all happy together in the next life.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, that would sit poorly with me too.
Many of them were really lovable. And you kinda get a wish from the 'universe' if you win, no ?
Should at least wish to be together with the ones he loves and let them all be all happy together in the next life.
If we don't get a harem ending, the throuple ending I am most interested in is the one with both Entende, Mira and Apollyon.

It would be like having two Arwen's pick Aragorn - giving up immortality (even for a cycle once the MC passes) just to experience being human with him.

Even better if they both get pregnant in the new cycle and raise children with him.

His care for and defense of Entende from multiple precepts is literally unheard of in the records in the Athenaeum so, why not a reward that fits the uniqueness of their relationship?

Cheers!! :coffee:

jayeddie1008

May 20, 2020
Not sure if anyone has encountered this yet. I believe I've met all the requirements, but the Mira and Apollyon scene not triggering. I've gotten all of Polly's scenes and always picked Mira of Alison. Any suggestions?

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Not sure if anyone has encountered this yet. I believe I've met all the requirements, but the Mira and Apollyon scene not triggering. I've gotten all of Polly's scenes and always picked Mira of Alison. Any suggestions?
I encountered the same.

I went back to the first time I missed an Allison/Mira choice (like when I stayed with Apollyon versus going back with Allison/Mira) and am working my way forward so I can see everything 'in AVN.'

Here is the exchange I had with the dev re this issue:

Will we get more opportunities to spend time with Mira/Allison before we reach end of AVN? I'm asking as I made some early choices to stick around and investigate an area versus returning with Mira and am hoping that I don't need to go back to the first third of the AVN and replay everything so I don't miss the rest of her/their content. Thanks!

Unfortunately, the Mira/Allison story is limited to the moments in the main story. We will add her to the Story Replay Mode and that coupled with the Unlock All option should allow you to see what you may have missed.

So, barring doing what I am doing, you will get to see the missing content as part of the Story Replay Mode + unlock all.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reactions: jayeddie1008

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1724554250167.png

Hey everyone, it's been brought to our attention that you don't get Qi from ending Robin's story, so we've whipped together a fix. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Downloads:

Patch for PC/Linux/Mac:
-

Download this file and drop it into the game folder. If you haven't downloaded the main 0.28.0 game, you can go .

0.28.1 for Android: -

Thanks,

-Kinderfeld

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
I'm assuming that future releases will add more endings. I would like to end with Mira and Apollyon. I was a little disappointed with the set of girls available to choose from at the very end of the game.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I'm assuming that future releases will add more endings. I would like to end with Mira and Apollyon. I was a little disappointed with the set of girls available to choose from at the very end of the game.
Yes, they will add endings for each girl and you will not be limited to just the ones in the current list. I suspect there will be several throuple/small group options and probably a full harem option by the end as well.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes