AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
Any news about update?
Well, we had planned on working on the next update after we finished our last animation package.

Then we got a couple of pretty bad reviews here and basically said - fuck this!
And started on a new animation package instead. I mean - we don't make dime one on this KN and it is
a lot of work for us. And just to get aggravated over it isn't really our thing.

But after we're done with our current animation set we'll probably go back to working on The Interview.
Even if it's just to take a break from making animations.

Vuneszczuk

Jan 24, 2021
Well, we had planned on working on the next update after we finished our last animation package.

And started on a new animation package instead. I mean - we don't make dime one on this KN and it is
a lot of work for us. And just to get aggravated over it isn't really our thing.

But after we're done with our current animation set we'll probably go back to working on The Interview.
Keep your head up and don't give up because of a few bad reviews. Most people appreciate what are you doing and look forward to see future updates. It would be a shame to abandon a game with such potential.

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016

Seriously? Damn, I like this game and check every week for an update.
Please do not stop making this game, to the people that said it is bad, they wouldn't know a good game if it slapped them in the face.
If you had a patreon page, I for one would happily support you for this game.... Do you have a patreon or discord page .

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
Seriously? Damn, I like this game and check every week for an update.
Please do not stop making this game, to the people that said it is bad, they wouldn't know a good game if it slapped them in the face.
If you had a patreon page, I for one would happily support you for this game.... Do you have a patreon or discord page .
Thanks man, appreciated! :)
We don't have a Patreon set up for this because it would be too much of a commitment for us to regularly deliver updates.

But we'll get back to it once we've finished our current animation set.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Keep going with this game. For every hater, there's people like us who enjoy your work. Fuck those guys. People for whatever reason complain about free stuff all the time because they simply can't/won't create stuff themselves. If a 12 year old ran up to you on the street and started complaining, you wouldn't take him serious. So why let people on the internet who act/think like 12 year old's discourage you.

Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020

You can't please everyone, haters gona hate.
I like your work a lot :)

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
You can't please everyone, haters gona hate.
I like your work a lot :)
Yeah, I know.
Still, it's hard to swallow getting 1 star and "at least the graphics are decent".
It's like telling your girl that she's really butt ugly, but at least she's driving an okay car.

Anyway, the good news is that we've finished our current animation set and have started working on The Interview again.
And now we have several new animations that we can use in it! :)

Jun 10, 2020
Yeah, I know.
Still, it's hard to swallow getting 1 star and "at least the graphics are decent".
It's like telling your girl that she's really butt ugly, but at least she's driving an okay car.

Anyway, the good news is that we've finished our current animation set and have started working on The Interview again.
It’s more like some jealous asshole telling you that your girl is ugly while still checking out her ass, when he is without a girl of his own.

Screw them.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah, I know.

The guy who posted that is probably having the same thing happen to him, or it took place already. I'm glad you're still on the project, and looking forward to see just how far down the rabbit whole our hero takes the girls :devilish:

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
The guy who posted that is probably having the same thing happen to him, or it took place already. I'm glad you're still on the project, and looking forward to see just how far down the rabbit whole our hero takes the girls :devilish:
Yeah, there might not be a bottom to that rabbit hole...
At least if we can help it! :)

Filth, debauchery... Just where does this end?
Well, it shouldn't! So we're rendering away, and the next update is only a couple of key scenes away.
Hang tight. And we do appreciate the words of encouragement from everyone! :)
Makes working on the next update that much easier.

Last edited:

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
I like the game. Its something new and fresh idea. Will you allow in future to control girls by the level of their corruption or choose to play boys trying to stop girls from falling down? I think the most of ppl here likes female protoganist control games most and it will be very popular then. I like you work with animations. Dont listen jelous guys becouse you got great idea of game...

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of The Interview v0.6.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AnimArts

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Reinstalled it and it gives me the same screen. I can't progress it just loops both choices....
I'm going to ask to someone else to try and see, probably tomorrow will have an answer since it's already late here✌

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shedpy21

Azphel

May 5, 2017
Hey AnimArts, do you have any idea, even an educated guess, on when the next version will be released? (June/July/later)
Secondly, i'm pretty sure it was already reported, but in case you haven't changed it yet and it slipped your mind, there is a bug with the secretary finale where the fluid exits from a different hole
Finally, ignore the haters: your VN touches/leanes forward some arguments (namely, the Lord Voldemort of fetishes, the One That Shall Not Be Named), and some peoples are willing to go on a crusade every time it's even hinted it might be in. Also, those are some of the best models and animations i've seen, so keep up the good work (y)

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
Hey AnimArts, do you have any idea, even an educated guess, on when the next version will be released? (June/July/later)
Secondly, i'm pretty sure it was already reported, but in case you haven't changed it yet and it slipped your mind, there is a bug with the secretary finale where the fluid exits from a different hole
Finally, ignore the haters: your VN touches/leanes forward some arguments (namely, the Lord Voldemort of fetishes, the One That Shall Not Be Named), and some peoples are willing to go on a crusade every time it's even hinted it might be in. Also, those are some of the best models and animations i've seen, so keep up the good work (y)
Hi Azphel,
Thank you for your kind remarks!
We've already fixed the "wrong hole" (oh man... :)) in the David and his secretary animation for the next update.
As far as the next release date goes, it'll be at least another month because we want to add enough new content to make it worthwhile.
And you are right - we should have expected at least some backlash considering the theme we chose.
Actually, it was more like the theme chose us, come to think of it. ;)

3.70 star(s) 70 Votes