leg28

Aug 15, 2018
I just wonder what was devs plan? Create game, tell his story or neither? I guess third, since it is not game (it is KN), story is not bad (right now nothing much new that we didn't see before), but people are more into choice-based games than KNs so it won't attract many support and in the end we could see "abandoned" tag in future (hope animarts won't give up, but it is reality). NTR tag is not helping either, since ntr haters cult here is strong (i can't understand these people - it's just a game). Now we come to third plan - i called it neither - I'm pretty sure that The Interview is mostly showroom for selling their animations which are good.
If I'm wrong and dev is interested in story too, not just selling products, than he should go back to sketches and rewrite it, make it more logical.
For example I like girls... looks, images, charachters are still undefined at least Angela's
But male charachters are stereotypes, unlikable - both cheaters and cheated: boyfriends are pathetic but other two/three guys are a-holes, especially David. He is (to me, at least) so unlikable that he is close to game killer. Why NTR games are always based on idea that guys, with whom girls are cheating, are total douchebags? Like B or C movies villains
Anyway looking forward to see how this thing will develop. There is a potential...

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Yup it is not NTR for me and more like a KN. Unless the creator plans some changes in next updates. Good renders and generally good animations. Dislike most of the Characters but that is okay as being indifferent to them is actually worse. Liking or hating characters helps to keep my interest in any KN or game.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
AnimArts why not make this into a choice based game? You will gain lots of more patrons that way . People really don't like VNs, and they prefer choice based VNs even if most choices are just an illusion.

Reactions: leg28

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
AnimArts why not make this into a choice based game? You will gain lots of more patrons that way . People really don't like VNs, and they prefer choice based VNs even if most choices are just an illusion.
We don't have a Patreon for this KN.
We primarily create lewd animation sequences and that is our first priority.
Creating contend for branching story lines is therefore out of the question. Sorry.

Reactions: chaughton22
Jul 26, 2018
I downloaded the PC version and playing this on joiplay, what to do in lifting/hand cuffs in the start, I can't pass it just repeating the choices

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
This is really frustrating. Not only is this NOT A GAME, but the Overview presents this Kinetic Novel as if it is a game: "will their boyfriends be able to rescue them . . ?" It's not like you have any control over that outcome? It's like asking "Will Thanos be able to defeat Earth's heroes in Avengers Endgame?" It's a linear story. Period.

Jeress

Nov 16, 2018
There have been plenty of kinetic novels on this site and as a kinetic novel is a type of VN I don't see why people complain about that. It is also labelled properly in the tags as a kinetic novel so if you don't like these kinds of stories you can always go to another project, there are a lot here. And since I know someone might try and argue, here is the definition of a visual novel and includes examples of kinetic novels. Some of the comments on here read as if people never did research or read the tag line of a book of story before.

Edit: posted before I commented on 6.1. There was a good amount added to 6.1 and I liked it, characters felt like they were a bit to forward or blunt in their motives at first but the later interactions cleared that up a bit. Keep up the good work.

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
We don't sell animations, we sell animation packages.

Some of the packages contain 20 animations, so that's $1.50 per animation. You find that expensive?
You can buy a single Genesis 8 animation on Renderotica for $10 apiece.
And on that note, if you have coupons or discount days, let me know as I’m interested. While the overall prices may give you more for your money, it’s still $30, which isn’t peanuts.

• Angry
Reactions: leg28

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
And on that note, if you have coupons or discount days, let me know as I’m interested. While the overall prices may give you more for your money, it’s still $30, which isn’t peanuts.
We just had a 20% off sale on Renderhub a couple of weeks ago.
I'm sure we'll have another one pretty soon. I'll post it here.

Reactions: Thanos247

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
OK, here's where we're thinking the next update should be going:

Anderson will have to get some juicy footage of Angie. Maybe Sinclair is eating her out, maybe they're even fucking. Anderson gets some clips of that.

He'll use that on Angie. Maybe gets a BJ from her out of it for starters.

David's just an arrogant ass and won't get any of our tail in this story. Fuck him!
And Jason's too much of a wuss, so maybe Anderson should stand up to David and spoil his fun.

Bibi is going to get plowed by Jason during the next session. Angie will keep quite, knowing that Jason's got leverage on her. Adrian and Sinclair will be outside again. There needs to be some interaction between inside/outside. Bibi on the phone with Adrian while she's getting plowed maybe.

None of us here is a writer, so we'll consider any good suggestion at this point to shape the next part of this story.

Reactions: MyUserName1234

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
Anderson will have to get some juicy footage of Angie. Maybe Sinclair is eating her out, maybe they're even fucking. Anderson gets some clips of that.
you should find something else for blackmail. it simply doesn't hold water. how can you blackmail girl to sleep with other guy using video of her having sex with her bf?
same like that sending of groping photos to bfs during photo session and nobody storming inside kicking jason's ass. i could understand bibi keeping them behind semi-closed door while jason playing with her but only without sending picture before
David's just an arrogant ass and won't get any of our tail in this story. Fuck him!
And Jason's too much of a wuss, so maybe Anderson should stand up to David and spoil his fun.
so jason and anderson can fucked up david.... yes he has to suffer. but don't kill him (yet)
you create jason as a guy with some trace of morality, but he still can easily fuck bibi since she is desperate to leave home. he even doesn't need to blackmail angie. she'll keep quiet to help bibi. so bibi can corrupt angie slowly or they can blackmail her with something related with bibi (anderson found angs phone with lez tape of them, or video of step-dad and bibi they kept as protection from more abuse...)

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
you should find something else for blackmail. it simply doesn't hold water. how can you blackmail girl to sleep with other guy using video of her having sex with her bf?
same like that sending of groping photos to bfs during photo session and nobody storming inside kicking jason's ass. i could understand bibi keeping them behind semi-closed door while jason playing with her but only without sending picture before

so jason and anderson can fucked up david.... yes he has to suffer. but don't kill him (yet)
you create jason as a guy with some trace of morality, but he still can easily fuck bibi since she is desperate to leave home. he even doesn't need to blackmail angie. she'll keep quiet to help bibi. so bibi can corrupt angie slowly or they can blackmail her with something related with bibi (anderson found angs phone with lez tape of them, or video of step-dad and bibi they kept as protection from more abuse...)
OK, that's some good stuff.
The step-dad video sounds pretty hot. Good leverage!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019

Bibi is going to get plowed by Jason during the next session. Angie will keep quite, knowing that Jason's got leverage on her. Adrian and Sinclair will be outside again. There needs to be some interaction between inside/outside. Bibi on the phone with Adrian while she's getting plowed maybe.

None of us here is a writer, so we'll consider any good suggestion at this point to shape the next part of this story.
I like the idea of Bibi on the phone with Adrian. Maybe lay some claim on her relationship with Adrian, like she's not allowed to kiss him on the lips anymore, her kisses belong to Jason now...doesn't have to be kisses, can be anything intimate. Since Jason has grand plans for Angie, he should also get Bibi to promise to help him seduce and control Angie.
Another good idea would be that Angie has to choose between something she absolutely won't do, or set her mom or even better, a hot and married teacher of hers, etc. up for a date with David (Angie, he's a really nice and innocent guy)...dude is gonna want some, and Bibi and Angie are off limits...would be a juicy side story of David's "seduction" techniques :devilish: :devilish:

Last edited:

Vuneszczuk

Jan 24, 2021

I'm also for idea of Bibi helping slowly corrupting Angie, that's an interesting and hot way to get things go. On the other hand the idea of finding some hooks on Angie and later blackmaling her with it, seems to me not really convincing. It will looks hotter with Bibi helping to corrupt her ;)

3.70 star(s) 70 Votes