WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
I see its a kinetic novel, so do we get to make any choices in the game? Been playing Harem and NTR games to see what makes those genres special to the people that like them.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
There is a lot of unavoidable NTR content in this kinetic novel.
Actually, come to think of it, it's pretty much all NTR! :)
If this isn't your kink, then please just move on. Thanks. -- I was just dealing with necrophilia, so the change was a good idea when I go to romance and I like the photos here ;-)

Reactions: leg28 and AnimArts

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
I see its a kinetic novel, so do we get to make any choices in the game? Been playing Harem and NTR games to see what makes those genres special to the people that like them.
You'll get to chose how to bang a chick, but that's about it.
Branching story lines aren't something we have time to produce content for.
We primarily make animations.
Still hope you'll enjoy it.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
You'll get to chose how to bang a broad, but that's about it.
Branching story lines aren't something we have time to produce content for.
We primarily make animations.
Still hope you'll enjoy it.
Thanks for the info. I'm downloading it right now but I'm sure its going to be a good NTR game. Like I said been playing both genres and so far the only NTR game I couldn't finish was (Swing and Miss).

Reactions: AnimArts

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
Thanks for the info. I'm downloading it right now but I'm sure its going to be a good NTR game. Like I said been playing both genres and so far the only NTR game I couldn't finish was (Swing and Miss).
You know, I do wonder if this KN is really NTR.
I mean, we're observing from a third person perspective, not really making any choices to throw that cunt into the mix.
Is that really NTR? I wonder.
But then again, I don't really care all that much as long as it get's me off. :)

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
You know, I do wonder if this KN is really NTR.
I mean, we're observing from a third person perspective, not really making any choices to throw that cunt into the mix.
Is that really NTR? I wonder.
But then again, I don't really care all that much as long as it get's me off. :)
I was just about to say the same thing haha. From what I'm playing yeah its 3rd person but it is a good game I'll give you that.

Reactions: AnimArts

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Should the game have the option to avoid ntr? Maybe. Should the game be a vanilla game? Maybe. Should the game have both routes (with the same amount of content)? Thats always welcome. Should you go to a game that have the ntr tag just to say that you are not going to dowload the game? No thats pretty dumb. Overhaul Im going to wait until this game is finished and then play it I hope the best for the devs they seem to be pretty nice people.

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes