Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Don't trust the 0.6 tag, there is NO content. It's not even a demo.
Maybe not 0.6 by some people standards, but there is certainly a good amount of content to show what type of story this is going to be, and so I would recommend anyone giving this a go to see if it's to their liking or not.

Reactions: fbass and AnimArts

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
Don't trust the 0.6 tag, there is NO content. It's not even a demo.
Funny.
If I remember correctly it took me at least an hour for a full playthrough before releasing v0.6
And that is moving trough the dialogues pretty quickly, because I wrote them.

NO content? Not even a demo?
Well, I think we all know what your real agenda is. :)

We've also made it abundantly clear that this will not be like 3 years of DMD, with v0.00001 - v09.1.1.2525.36.
We're an animation shop, not a VN development team.

So v0.6 is about right. Like it or not.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2017
AnimArts , You guys being an animation shop and using this game to advertise your portfolio is an extremely clever idea. I hope you make more of this smaller games so we can enjoy your art and hopefully you get some customers.

About the game, I like it, but I feel this is more of a “enjoy the full experience” kind of game rather than downloading each update. The entire game will most likely be excellent, but updates will oscillate between having nothing and having goodies.

To those who like the episodic feeling with a slow.... slow burn... slow as hell (that will most likely turn from 0 to 100 at one point in the story) you should download each update.

For those who like more hefty updates, it isn’t that this game isn’t for you, it’s just that you should wait until it’s completed before downloading.

Of course, this two suggestions are based on the assumption that this will be a one scene or one act game. We either get the girls go full crazy inside that room, or we get them “ready” inside the room, followed by one or several scenes in other locations with little to no pause.

I may be wrong ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Keep up the good work! I’m always happy when a good NTR game pops-up.

Reactions: tom882 and AnimArts

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
AnimArts , You guys being an animation shop and using this game to advertise your portfolio is an extremely clever idea. I hope you make more of this smaller games so we can enjoy your art and hopefully you get some customers.
Hi Templar Translations,
Thanks for your kind words, we appreciate it! :)

One of the reasons, besides promoting our animations, was to take a break from making animations day in and day out.
That gets really tiresome, really quickly because it's all very technical to make it work.

And secondly, we wanted to see our work in the context of a story. Not just 2 Genesis 8 figures going at it relentlessly in some kind of void.
The longer we've been working on this KN, the more ideas we're having. This will definitely be a much longer KN than we originally had planned. And a lot more depraved as well, from the looks of it.

So, were going to balance our work on this KN and our work on new animations.

Stay safe,
- AnimArts

Reactions: Templar Studios

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
The longer we've been working on this KN, the more ideas we're having. This will definitely be a much longer KN than we originally had planned. And a lot more depraved as well, from the looks of it.

So, were going to balance our work on this KN and our work on new animations.

Stay safe,
- AnimArts
Now I know it's still April the 1st and if this statement isn't a joke then you've just ended my day on a high note, as this is some great news AnimArts.

I was expecting this to be a short game to show of your talents and skills, but now we have something to really look forward in the coming months.

And after watching some of your animations on your website, I'm sure this game will eventually exist to will show off what your team is really capable of creating in terms of great renders and awesome animations, together with hopefully a very interesting and entertaining story. :)

Reactions: AnimArts

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
Now I know it's still April the 1st and if this statement isn't a joke then you've just ended my day on a high note, as this is some great news AnimArts.

I was expecting this to be a short game to show of your talents and skills, but now we have something to really look forward in the coming months.

And after watching some of your animations on your website, I'm sure this game will eventually exist to will show off what your team is really capable of creating in terms of great renders and awesome animations, together with hopefully a very interesting and entertaining story. :)
Thanks brother, we appreciate it! :)
And it's not an April 1st joke.

Btw, that girl in our DoggyLicious promo is *not* Angela.
But they could be sisters I guess. Although they don't really look alike all that much.

We're having too much fun with this to cut it short, and the story is basically writing itself.
Our GPU's are cooking and we'll keep the updates cuming!

Take care,
- AnimArts

Reactions: Satburn and Tumai

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
There needs to be a scene where Bibi talks to Adrian while she's being... handled.
What do you think? We're open to suggestions.
Well Bibi leaning on the door talking to Adrian on the other side while she's being taken from behind and trying to stiffle her moans should be gud :p

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
Well Bibi leaning on the door talking to Adrian on the other side while she's being taken from behind and trying to stiffle her moans should be gud :p
You have a very dirty mind - I love it!
We have to work out the mechanics on how they can look and talk to each other through a slightly opened door - without giving away to Adrian what's currently going down inside. Like her head constantly banging into the door frame during their conversation might ruin the moment. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: laeg and Tumai

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The android release in the OP is bugged. All you get before the errors hit is 'ring ring'. Trying to ignore the error just produces another error.

Trying the one above me now.

Reactions: Desan3
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes