AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
When I get to the girl having sex and I can choose the different sex acts, the game always crashes, regardless of what I pick.
Is that for one of the Android versions posted here?
If it's for PC then make sure your PC can play .webm formatted videos.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Yes, the log would help. Thanks.
Also might be worth downloading it again to see if there was a glitch the first time around.
No need, friend. I had to upgrade WINE so that I could play it under Windows 10. Fixed a couple of other games that had similar issues.

Thanks for a great-looking game, now I can actually play it! :)

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Is ntr avoidable?
I bloody hope not or it will ruin this game for me.

I from what I have seen of the game so far I can see this game rising quickly to be one of by all time favourites.
Great looking models, decent script, quite good animations with hopefully loads of corruption to come. :)

Well done Dev, you have yet another follower. :)

May 8, 2019
The game looks okay. The models are nice. Renders are well. Story? so-so. Blackmail is not my thing. But I hope there will be some rightminded people around the MC and not ugly, idiot scumbags all around. Imo, it was really unnecessary to put up so many sex scenes for the roommate. I mean what benefit does it at all? The game just starts and we see so many sex scenes for a side character. Wouldn't it be better if she said "Oh my headache hurts as I could not sleep because of those two fucking like rabbits all night!" And in the morning, we could have a quick encounter with that guy and MC. I would suggest focus on MC or MCs as I don't know if Bibi is a MC yet. Well... I do not know why you made the game kinetic but, it is your choice. Like I said blackmail is not my thing but, you are right on some point. If it was not kinetic, the game would be endless and there would be a heavy workload. And one more thing: Why is it version 0.6? It is the first release and very short. I would not argue if it was long but putting 0.6 on a first release that has very little content sounds a bit odd.

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
The new update (0.6) was small and not much happened so thats disappointing. Also the main antagonist already is ordering around bibi and finger banging her, this is moving pretty damn fast unfortunately. So much for slow burn or set up lol. But im not saying this is bad or not worth playing if you like NTR...still developing but not too bad.

(Also side note this is like a 0.2 not 0.6, dont let the high number fool you or disappoint you.)

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes