Vuneszczuk

Jan 24, 2021
Aside from that incident (3 hours of scanning computer in search for remaining of some shit) I think, that this game is great and has a lot of potential. It touches on a not very popular topic in games of this type, which makes me happy, but also surprised, because in my opinion the casting/audition topic is perfect for such type of games and has great potential. The animations are really satisfying and the story, so far is interesting and well written. I like very much this contrast between a desperate and bit of a sluty girl (Bibi) and a reluctant one (Angela), who is going to be corrupted and will become a slut. I hope Angela's storyline will be handled fairly realistically and considers, that she has a boyfriend and is reluctant to give herself away to someone, just like that, because unlike her friend, she's not desperate to get the job and hopefully she'll be a little resistant and reluctant and her corruption will be handled properly. The worst thing, that could happen to this story is instant sexy, without any convincing or psychological gimmicks, without story background at all. I hope, that you know, what I have in mind.
At the end, good work again gentlemen and I hope, that something good comes out of it and that will be successful begingi of yours adventure in adult games.
PS: This time make sure, that the next version doesn't have an unpleasant surprise inside :D

Reactions: AnimArts

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
Aside from that incident (3 hours of scanning computer in search for remaining of some shit) I think, that this game is great and has a lot of potential.
Hi Vuneszczuk,
Thanks for your feedback.
We've recompiled the VN with a RenPy version from late last year and it comes up a lot cleaner. Only 2 out of all of the scan engines on virustotal.com were reporting false positives.
This should put everyone's mind at easy we hope.

We haven't scripted the story line yet. We've been thinking about Jason and the girls sitting down to talk about a possible career modeling for that clothing line. Jason (the scumbag that he is) will eventually pull out some weed, claiming to get everyone a bit more comfortable (or naked..).
Then he'll be taking some pictures of the girls, ever more revealing outfits, and then another guy will be joining in, while Adrian and Sinclair are wondering just what's going on.
Something like that.

And we did get some hate mail for making a VN with ntr content today.
So great! :)

Vuneszczuk

Jan 24, 2021
We haven't scripted the story line yet. We've been thinking about Jason and the girls sitting down to talk about a possible career modeling for that clothing line. Jason (the scumbag that he is) will eventually pull out some weed, claiming to get everyone a bit more comfortable (or naked..).
Then he'll be taking some pictures of the girls, ever more revealing outfits, and then another guy will be joining in, while Adrian and Sinclair are wondering just what's going on.
Something like that.
Hmmm, very interesting story idea I must say. I like it, aside from that weed, but maybe you can weave it into the story in such a way that it actually doesn't shatter the realism of the story and will fit. The best part of this concept is this : "Then he'll be taking some pictures of the girls, ever more revealing outfits, and then another guy will be joining in, while Adrian and Sinclair are wondering just what's going on." I don't think, that anything needs to be changed here. Slowly corruption by showing more and more. Perfect! As for the hate, don't worry about it. The game is great, as you can see by the reviews, and it will defend itself. Keep it up gentlemen and don't give up!

Reactions: AnimArts

ding dong

Nov 26, 2017
seems like that outfit should be what she is forced to wear later in the story, not what she normally wears

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Something like that.

And we did get some hate mail for making a VN with ntr content today.
So great! :)
Weed wouldn't fit to be honest, not only will the boyfriends smell it, but weed on its own isn't going to get a girl to drop her panties, unless she was already planning on doing it in the first place.
A scumbag would spike the water bottles with X/rohypnol long before he would use weed to seduce/take advantage of naïve girls.

And ignore the NTR snowflakes, let them find their fluffy bunnies and rainbows in some other game.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadat and zyperz

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
seems like that outfit should be what she is forced to wear later in the story, not what she normally wears
You're talking about Bibi with the smoking hot pants?
Yeah, I see what you mean. But she's kind of a lose type to begin with, on the run from the crap at home.
And we could absolutely not rests putting her into that outfit! :)
At the end of the day we're just a bunch of horny guys who just like to look at hot chicks, I guess.
But there're still outfits left that will make her current one look like an evening gown. :)

Reactions: ding dong

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
Weed wouldn't fit to be honest, not only will the boyfriends smell it, but weed on its own isn't going to get a girl to drop her panties, unless she was already planning on doing it in the first place.
A scumbag would spike the water bottles with X/rohypnol long before he would use weed to seduce/take advantage of naïve girls.

And ignore the NTR snowflakes, let them find their fluffy bunnies and rainbows in some other game.
OK, I get what you're saying.
Loosening up Angela won't be a small feat, so weed may not cut it with her. With Bibi I'm not worried about.
But I do recall some instances from my past were weed helped moving things along nicely, so I ain't dissing it. :)
And quite frankly, having their BF's waiting outside and smelling weed coming out of that office would be a nice twist, no?
Angie shouldn't be too sloshed though, just enough to keep things moving. If Bibi can talk her into going the full
nine yards to score the job then there won't be any need for external stimuli.
So many choices..

Nermius

Aug 12, 2018
I Tried all the Android version and two is stuck in the First choise and the Last one I Can't install can anyone help pls

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
This game has some potential. Shame it's too short atm.
There will be more content cuming soon, but first we'll have to finish our current BJ animation package.
And guess what you'll be seeing in the next update! ;)
Uhm, some dude driving around in a car? Yes, that's it! How'd you figure?

Anyway, we don't produce VN's for a living, like 99% of Dev's around here, as you can probably tell since we don't have a Patron type of thing set up.
We make lewd animations, so other Dev's can offer a bit more than a 2 frame blend when it get's hot and steamy.

There are a few games here that have some nice animations already, but the animations are usually pretty short and we're back to just a still image quickly.
We're trying to change that, so there's only some much time we can spend to work on The Interview.

But it's getting there. We've already finished several renders for the next release. There will be more than one interview to get things going, as not to rush the story. Angie will be a though nut to crack and definitely needs more time.

Stay safe,
- AnimArts

sc 2_shot_b_a_cu_happy_b_eo.jpg

sc jason_cu_smile_eo.jpg

sc-2shot_wide.jpg

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 68 Votes