AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
The android release in the OP is bugged. All you get before the errors hit is 'ring ring'. Trying to ignore the error just produces another error.

Trying the one above me now.
Thanks for giving it a shot.
Please let us know if caxhub's version is working better for you.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Thanks for giving it a shot.
Please let us know if caxhub's version is working better for you.
I already had caxhub's version added to the OP, mods often help with this if you report broken links and their replacements. Did it about 10 mins after I wrote my last message.

I heard you're not planning to make it a long game, but if you're going for a netorare story, which it seems pretty obvious you are... you might as well go all the way. Please don't end it as soon as the corruption starts. What I mean by that is that currently it's blackmail. There's room for the girls to feel guilty, but get pulled in more and more.

Thank you for the response.

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
I already had caxhub's version added to the OP, mods often help with this if you report broken links and their replacements. Did it about 10 mins after I wrote my last message.

I heard you're not planning to make it a long game, but if you're going for a netorare story, which it seems pretty obvious you are... you might as well go all the way. Please don't end it as soon as the corruption starts. What I mean by that is that currently it's blackmail. There's room for the girls to feel guilty, but get pulled in more and more.

Thank you for the response.
So caxhub's version is working? Great! Gotta thank my man caxhub here! :)

We would like to make this a long story, but we also have to work on our animations. So time is limited.
And producing content with many animation sequences also takes a fair amount of time.

Having said that, we will not short change you. We're invested in the story and will tell what we need to tell. It'll just take us more time than other games around here. Seems like people rather wait longer for new content than having updates that are too short. Understandable.
Our next update will be v0.6.00001.beta.03 since our previous version numbering seems to get a lot of people upset. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Satburn and AtotehZ

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
If I was the one deciding version numbers I'd try to make v1.0 a somewhat finished product. And have anything after that, like v.1.xx be improvements on the existing.
A v2.xx would then be a continuation.

However... versions are decided by the creator. It's very different how it's done.

Reactions: AnimArts

oopsoops

Apr 29, 2020
Love the models and the animations, one of the best I've seen. The story seems reasonable for an adult KN, you can tell the creator did put effort into it.

Can't wait to see the full novel :cool:

S1lyaaan

Mar 26, 2019
How do you even get past here? The choices are broken and no matter which i pick, i can't seem to move on and i don't see another choices besides the two.

This is the android port because my pc is under repair. Thanks Screenshot_2021-04-06-00-14-19-46.jpg

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
Yes. I downloaded it just last night.
Bummer...
And it craps out just when you're getting to the good shit! Maybe there's too much fucking going on at that point for Android's to handle? :)

This is our first game release and we just don't know enough about compiling a working Android port. We're just using what's recommended for RenPy, hoping it'll work.
I'm thinking that it's the webm format we're using for our animation clips, but we like to stick to webm because we have so many clips and don't want to blow up the file size too much by using mp4 instead.

- Stay safe,
AnimArts

Reactions: S1lyaaan

S1lyaaan

Mar 26, 2019
Bummer...
And it craps out just when you're getting to the good shit! Maybe there's too much fucking going on at that point for Android's to handle? :)

This is our first game release and we just don't know enough about compiling a working Android port. We're just using what's recommended for RenPy, hoping it'll work.
I'm thinking that it's the webm format we're using for our animation clips, but we like to stick to webm because we have so many clips and don't want to blow up the file size too much by using mp4 instead.

- Stay safe,
AnimArts
Understandable. Will still give it a try once I fixed my pc later. Hope you can finish this game on a good note. Good luck

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
Understandable. Will still give it a try once I fixed my pc later. Hope you can finish this game on a good note. Good luck
Or maybe there are too many menu choices right at that point and the Android version can't display them all.
So I guess there is such a thing as too much sex... :)

Menu.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Blahbleh541

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
Gotta say I was not waiting for a new girl. Just waiting to see more of Angela!
I hear you.
But the scene at the guys apartment was just too hot and needed to be squeezed in. Also for story pacing.
We'll be back at the photo shoot right after.

aguset

Apr 8, 2021
Hola, ¿alguien sabe por qué ningún juego de la página funciona para mí? Si descargo juegos renpy de otra pagina si me funcionan pero aqui cuando los abro me dice que no responde y se cierra

AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
Hola, ¿alguien sabe por qué ningún juego de la página funciona para mí? Si descargo juegos renpy de otra pagina si me funcionan pero aqui cuando los abro me dice que no responde y se cierra
Hola, ¿eso es para la versión para PC o Android?

aguset

Apr 8, 2021
[QUOTE = "AnimArts, publicación: 5516751, miembro: 2716030"]
Hola, ¿eso es para la versión para PC o Android?
[/CITA]
ordenador personal

LeeHanSolo

Aug 3, 2020
any time estimate for the next update? I want those girls to be fucked for the money they need, especially the brunette - make her hate every second of it

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes