AnimArts

Aug 10, 2020
We are proud to announce that we have released update 0.8 today!
There are some scenes of graphic violence in this update, but they can easily be avoided by skipping that content.

We have also created a SubscribeStar account for those who had asked about how to support this project.
Please find it in the OP.

We hope that you will enjoy this update! :)

Stay safe,
- AnimArts

FriendlyDave

With the lemons...
Compressor
Jun 25, 2021
The Interview [v0.8] [AnimArts] Compressed

Download Win/Linux (1.05GB --> 323MB)
:
- -

Download Mac (1.03GB --> 288MB):
- -

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version

*This version of the game is untested and unofficial, user beware
Compression reduces the quality and can break the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tools Used: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone), RPG Maker MV Decrypter (petschko@f95zone), Yet Another Cruncher (hngg@f95zone),

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
The constant winking of the chars annoys. They speak without moving their lips but wink. Weird priorities for the renders and animations.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
At first I thought it may get some sort of bittersweet'ish ending but as the updates drop I see less chance of it ending well for those girls.

Reactions: AnimArts and m4pII

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Can anyone bring an Android version? I couldn't play the latest version because the Android format was having a problem.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Just how far will they go to score these jobs? Will their boyfriends be able to rescue them should the girls need it?
Apparently, this was a rhetorical question.

While it seems like a lot of the blame lies with the girls themselves and their desire for easy money and careers, I just hope freaks like Jason, David and Anderson get what they deserve.

3.70 star(s) 70 Votes