• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It was my understanding they were blocked here, on f95zone.
When you try to look at their account it goes brrrrp, https://f95zone.to/members/animarts.2716030/
Yea, they were communicating with the community here and making a quality spicy story...two big no no's these days. It's bad enough to make a game that's not about love and incompetence, but to be good to the fans as well was probably the straw that broke the camel's back, and F95 mods had to step in and stop it.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

The Interview [v0.9.1]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

Last edited:

keeper95

Jun 22, 2020
The last update as from 12th January, around 25% of the new assets for v1.0 have been rendered till date.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
The last update as from 12th January, around 25% of the new assets for v1.0 have been rendered till date.
Cool thanks! Was there any update for the Precious Moment (post from a few days ago) or is it it a screenshot of the next scenes?

keeper95

Jun 22, 2020
I don't want to give out any big spoilers, that is up to the game author, but it's just a screenshot of my most favorite girl with my most despised character ;)

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Well, i prefer a raunchy scene with Angie and David, but Jason won't stand that i guess

Marco10

Jan 23, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

The Interview [v0.9.1]

MEGA

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord
It doesn't work, you did It without a test?
The Android port's problem Is Always the First sex scene

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Someone asked what is the latest updated/screenshot from 27th January. It's a bit of a spoiler so if you don't want to ruin the game for yourself don't look.

How sweet, he's sweeping her off her feet. What a gentleman.

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes