keeper95

Jun 22, 2020
Latest news from Parteon/SubscribeStar:

We have decided to cut the ending to "The Interview" shorter as originally planned, simply because it would take us way too long to stick to the original script.
While we greatly appreciate everyone's support here, the fact remains that we currently have less than 40 subscribers on Patreon and Subscribestar combined. And that's just way too few to warrant dragging this out much longer.
We'll finish the story nevertheless, and hope that you'll like the ending, even though we had to cut it shorter than we would've liked.
We're currently creating the last assets for the final update, and we're hoping to release it by the end of February.
We will not be charging any of our subscribers for March and going forward, since we'll be taking a hiatus and don't know yet for how long.
We're really an animation shop and need to get back to what's our bread and butter;
making lewd animations.
Stay safe,
- AnimArts

ciaqoo

Feb 29, 2020
It's a bit sad that they are having financial problems. I am not the patron of any game or any developer, but I have an idea that could gain more popularity for this developer.
On sex webcams, I saw that some models sometimes use a software to put digital face masks. In other rooms, I saw sex games instead of models. If this developer developed digital masks that look like characters from their game, it might interest some shy sex cam models who would advertise the game at the same time. An advantage for models because they will earn better and show a more interesting program, and a benefit for the developer of the game, because their game will be noticed by many viewers on sex cams.
edit
I reread the whole thread from the beginning and understood why the developer failed to attract many patrons.
At the very beginning, they shot each other in the knee, declaring that this is their first game and that it will be short (basically two parts) - the first part was marked as version 0.5 In this way, as you can see, it is impossible to gain the trust of many patrons. The production planned and advertised in this way scares off patrons who would like to sponsor a longer game and not from the kinnetic genre. I didn't find this game until version 9.1 - and I was immediately delighted with the content. I had the impression that the developer is experienced and that this is just the beginning of an interesting game, not the end of the game. The developer definitely has a lot of potential, but he needs to learn how to attract and retain patrons' attention instead of discouraging patrons early in the project. Competition on the sex games market is very fierce and much more complex games have a problem with gaining popularity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Selen99 and kaze32

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
and we're hoping to release it by the end of February.
So normally expect it somewhere this week...doesn't matter much.

Let's end with a bang (and that could be sex or a gunfight who knows)

krallar09

Aug 17, 2019
Latest news from Parteon/SubscribeStar:

We have decided to cut the ending to "The Interview" shorter as originally planned, simply because it would take us way too long to stick to the original script.
While we greatly appreciate everyone's support here, the fact remains that we currently have less than 40 subscribers on Patreon and Subscribestar combined. And that's just way too few to warrant dragging this out much longer.
We'll finish the story nevertheless, and hope that you'll like the ending, even though we had to cut it shorter than we would've liked.
We're currently creating the last assets for the final update, and we're hoping to release it by the end of February.
We will not be charging any of our subscribers for March and going forward, since we'll be taking a hiatus and don't know yet for how long.
We're really an animation shop and need to get back to what's our bread and butter;
making lewd animations.
Stay safe,
- AnimArts
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,I subscribed this month but I see they have financial problems

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
They just expected more from it. Core bussiness is animations and nt games/VN's. So do what they do best and hoping they make some money out of it.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I understand why they want to wrap things up but they can do more with some small changes.
Many devs are milking their vns with updates every 6 months, without even sex scenes in some cases.
This vn has nice graphics and hot scenes but their marketing is atrocious.
I mean they only have one Patreon tier to subscribe. Add some more and you will get more patrons.

ciaqoo

Feb 29, 2020
They could license or sell the models of this game to someone who wanted to continue this interesting story. Or join forces with another developer.
They could also announce that they want to offer licenses for the game character models to their patrons. Then patrons would have more control over what they pay for - they could look for a developer who would like to develop the game.
I am not surprised by the fact that potential patrons abstained from helping this developer or simply did not notice this game in the sea of other games. When someone introduces himself as a novice developer, he does not encourage patrons to support his project.
If they want to create a game for money and not just for gaining experience, they should be more determined and make their patrons a promise to continue the project. Some patrons pay because they like to help, but most patrons want to help when they see that the eveloper continues the project and does not intend to abandon it suddenly.

vvvhhhhnnn

Mar 28, 2020
The models in this are great but the writing is *terrible*. The women are either obviously just sex dolls or put up extremely unrealistic and momentary resistance before absolutely loving whatever the awful male characters do to them

ciaqoo

Feb 29, 2020
The models in this are great but the writing is *terrible*. The women are either obviously just sex dolls or put up extremely unrealistic and momentary resistance before absolutely loving whatever the awful male characters do to them
It is only a game with pictures, not an documentary film or a reportage. Honestly, I don't understand those people who keep complaining that the dialogues are unreal. In my opinion, a special tag should be set, for example "realistic" or "reality" and if the game does not have such a tag then all posts with complaints about this should be deleted by moderators as well as reviews.
In my opinion, this game is great, it has only one disadvantage that it ends before it really starts. On the other hand, complaints about the lack of realism in this game are not only detrimental to forum members who are looking for a valuable game, such complaints simply ridicule those who complain. The alleged problem with the quality of the dialogues could be solved if the author left the option to change the content of some texts in the game.
But even without this solution, anyone who has an idea for a better, more realistic dialogue can write a mod for this game instead of complaining.

Oct 10, 2017
As expected, we might have an issue here hahaha. It was AnimArts themselves who shared the updates here, but if they actually got banned and with the unfortunate amount of subscribers they have. We might actually never see the update.

keeper95

Jun 22, 2020
I am or I was subscriber on SubscribeStar but for some reason I can't open the update, it looks like my last payment didn't went through and I can't renew it as renewal charges have been canceled by the author. I will write to the author and see what can be done.

Reactions: Templar Studios
Oct 10, 2017
I am or I was subscriber on SubscribeStar but for some reason I can't open the update, it looks like my last payment didn't went through and I can't renew it as renewal charges have been canceled by the author. I will write to the author and see what can be done.
I can't even see their subscribestar. I get a yellow bar with a " To access this content, you need to log in to your account first." even when I'm logged in hahah.

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
Send a message to them in an old post. I did it and they send me the link.

Reactions: keeper95
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes