• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
It's kind of "chicken and egg" that the ending was cut short due to the lack of patreons as the game was initially made as a showcase of the dev's animation packages (see dev posts on the first few pages of the thread). It didn't even have a Patreon link early on even when people were asking for it, only a link to their animation studio. As such, people like me never looked for a Patreon link again, assuming they weren't looking for any.

A case of initial objective/marketing gone awry methinks. Anyway, hope they decide to make another game in future.

Reactions: Aizar and Joshua90

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The game definitely have NTR, but I guess depends on your perspective. Playing from the 2 main girls' perspective, I guess the argument could be made that there is no NTR from their point of view. They have BFs and other men get's to have sex with them, so I guess from the BFs perspective, there are NTR?

Since the game is never really from the BFs perspective, I guess a case can be made for no NTR. With how the definition of NTR in F95 evolved, I'm not is sure what NTR is anymore.

TLDR... Who the fuck knows.
I personally put the game in my NTR folder. I don't think having a female protagonist makes it not NTR. I argue that many NTR mangas and animes feature the woman as the main character and the man as a supporting character. So to my mind, this game certainly fits. Your mileage may vary.

Reactions: Alfius

Camaleonte

Dec 26, 2018
thanks for posting it. As she told the creator she can't finish the game so there are many things still to be done for the protagonist. I am not happy with the freezing of the game and the decision not to let it continue.

Reactions: Ragnaroekr

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I think this game could be labeled NTR. The girls are blackmailed into sexual events with the boyfriends, suspecting something is going on. Loosely NTR is about jealousy and the boyfriends probably could be described as angered and jealous when the photo is shown of Bibi getting fondled. Since this is from the female perspective technically I think it's not NTR but in the end I wouldn't disagree with someone saying this is NTR. Saying that, the NTR element is really short lived to only the scene with the interview with the boyfriends waiting outside. Rest of the game is blackmail and cheating.

Cuck is about humiliation, and this still doesn't really feel right to me. The boyfriends don't KNOW the girls are cheating, they just know something weird is happening. If it was cuck they would walk in and see the dudes fucking the girls and get off on being inferior to them. That did not happen.

I would label this more blackmail, cheating, and forced prostitution than anything. If someone said it was NTR I wouldn't fight them on it.

Reactions: Yotsuyu

Mehappy

Nov 27, 2021
I guess very little in the way of an ending is better then none. It's a shame they gave up on it.

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
A pretty good start. Great models. Especially Angie And for the most part the women were being tricked into sex. Slow corruption, blackmail and coercion. The game gradually got darker, and the tags were there, it wasn't like we weren't warned. But after the poolside scene the game really seemed to lose it's shine. This latest chapter wasn't at all what I'd hoped to see from AnimArts.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
The Interview [v1.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.08 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.06 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 551 MB: - MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 533 MB: - MEGA

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
TYVM for the mega link. hope mega wont removed your account again

Raknor

May 12, 2019
I have been able to finish the game and I will tell you, after playing through before this last update, I was expecting the story to go a totally different route. Not really sure what that would have been, but it wasn't what I played through. It was a good ending, for what I wasn't expecting.

Now, for a few things. One, during the sex scene on the airplane with the pilot's son, it looks like Angie's mole on her lip disappears. Not sure if it is the lighting or the "sweat" from her ordeal, but it doesn't look like it is there, especially on the close up. It is at the end after the guy has cum and they are like 4 sections where she has a close up. I've posted a could of pictures of it.

Two, the "father" of Bi in the previous scene seems like a complete idiot. But, in this last update, you have him going through Jason's computer, who should be like the rest of the world, password or fingerprint locking their computer/laptop. So, that would have Walter being some very good hacker, which I really don't see at all. He just seems to have been an idiot, both in previous scene and this one.

Then, at the airport, we see Jason get onto the plane before the girls, but there is no sight or talk about him at all in the end. I'm also not understanding the abuse the put on Bi, especially since she followed their orders to the letter and at least Morrison knows that she is one of his models for whatever clothing line he has coming out. So, all those bruises and cut is not something that can easily be made invisible for a camera.

I also don't necessarily understand the logic with Jason and Anderson accepting Morrison's help. Anderson especially seems to know Morrison very well and know his personality and know how he treats his employees. So, what is the difference of letting David get a hold of them or letting Morrison get ahold of them (which he has done now). The only difference it seems is the skin color of them (maybe even age, but don't know what their ages are, so, can't really say much about that).

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
People want different things. If they had gone the stereotypical corruption route, with ahegao-faces, happily reduced to fucktoys, I would have found it cliched, unbelievable, unrewarding, lacking all edge and intensity, and a total waste of time. To each their own.
Like you say people like different things, and no where am I insulting people wanting something different.
I feel the game was rushed (I know they were stopping their dev) and took a very different turn in the story that honestly gross me up. I was expecting a slow corruption of both girls not a : Let's rape them and beat them.

I liked it WAY better as forced prostitution then generic ass corruption. It's so rare to have rape on this site that authors don't make the women enjoy it. Note the red head enjoyed being used, but at least Ang didn't. Almost no other game tries to portray forced prostitution as unpleasant for the women, which I appreciate the realism.

I feel that this game is botched because it didn't feel like an ending, more like a transition to another chapter than will never come. An ending should explain the future... do they accept this as their fate? They have hope for escape, but can't yet? This felt like it ended mid scene and the end was cut off.

Sad, this game had a ton of quality but I heard nothing of it. Only noticed it now that it's over. I feel like this could of done well if it was released in smaller chunks to be on the front page more often. I'm shocked I haven't seen an update of this in the past year, I could only assume it had large but slow updates. Life isn't fair.
We can agree that it felt like a transition to a story more grim & dark. The premise of the game, for me, was about corrupting the girls. Maybe it was generic for you but it was my initial appeal.

The devs had amazing renders, honestly the best I have seen and with all the project I follow starting to dies it was one of my last wish they would pick up production and deliver more.

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes