• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Mar 16, 2022
Welcome to real life my friend!
Yeah, I suppose you're right. Real life is probably even more messed up in more ways than one. Can you do me a favor and let me know if there's a happy ending for the two girls? I'd love to know how it ends without having to go through the whole thing..

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Yeah, I suppose you're right. Real life is probably even more messed up in more ways than one. Can you do me a favor and let me know if there's a happy ending for the two girls? I'd love to know how it ends without having to go through the whole thing..
So far, there's not. If this kind of maledom/humiliation kink doesn't do it for you, I'd suggest to steer clear of this game.

Mar 16, 2022
So far, there's not. If this kind of maledom/humiliation kink doesn't do it for you, I'd suggest to steer clear of this game.
Thanks for the heads up. I've played plenty of games with similar story elements, but they all let you make choices to shape the story to some extent. The Point of No Return is a good example. Lot's of maledom, humiliation and corruption but you can shape the story so it feels better. At least to me it does. :)

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I offcourse don’t know how much money they make with their 3D animation business. And how much time this consumes. But it seems to me more and more creators think it’s easy to make quick money with these games/vn’s. While it isn’t and it’s hard work, most of the time. You have to create a fanbase, adapt to positive and negative critisism and after that, being a better creator earnings and subscribers will go up. Especially on a piratesite like this it’s not a cashcow for most creators.

Reactions: 4rn4ld0

Dynista

Oct 11, 2021
View attachment 1059684

Overview:
A brief moment in time. Two young girls get offered a lifetime opportunity to model for a famous clothing line.
A lot is at stake for them, and it all depends on the outcome of an interview with one of the top executives of the advertisement agency.
Just how far will they go to score these jobs? Will their boyfriends be able to rescue them should the girls need it?
Thread Updated: 2022-03-08
Release Date: 2022-03-07
Developer: AnimArts - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Sign:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1059689 View attachment 1059690 View attachment 1059691 View attachment 1059694 View attachment 1059695 View attachment 1059697 View attachment 1059698 View attachment 1109084 View attachment 1109088 View attachment 1167146 View attachment 1167147 View attachment 1167150 View attachment 1167161 View attachment 1275992 View attachment 1275993 View attachment 1275995 View attachment 1275996 View attachment 1275997 View attachment 1275999 View attachment 1276000 View attachment 1276001
The best game i played for long please keep that story alife and don`t let us wait to long. Ilove each part of your work. FAMOUS

Reactions: Joshua90

KarokaKOHORT

Jun 16, 2018
The gullibleness I give it a pass on, but cannot decide which is more fascinating - Bibi having no issues with (if not encouraging) seeing Angie go through the very thing she's running away from
or Angie giving her no stink about it.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I finally played this and my God the characters are stupid and I had no sympathy for Bi, "I'm being aexually abused at home so I'm going to go through whatever to escape... Even let men sexually abuse not just me but drag my friend into it"

Also, why couldn't she stay with her boyfriend again? When I was still in school my brothers girlfriend lived with us due to a fight she had with her own family and they kicked her out, yet I'm led to believe her boyfriends family wouldn't let her stay with them if they found our she was being sexually assaulted?

Characters are just dumb also, why was it ok for Morrison and his guards to abuse the girls who by their admissions is just as if not more dangerous than David, yet it's bad of David got to them. He'll Jason was no better doesn't he basically have a girl locked in his basement?

wongsinthink

Dec 19, 2017
for people wondering why Jason choose Morrison over David, is because David is angry at Jason. And knowing how David is, there is a high probability that David will harm or even kill Jason. Jason never cares about the girls well-being from the start, so Morrison who happy as long as he has holes to fuck is a more rational choice.

keeper95

Jun 22, 2020
Developer made some miscalculations on how to best approach game development and I say this as his supporter.

First the game was announced as just a quick, dipping my toes into water kind of a thing. It looks like Patreon and SubscribeStar came only as an afterthought with only one level of subscription. There was zero promotion of the game. And so on...

Not to mention having problems here with mods who did not look kindly to some dark events inside it, ending being banned and having almost removed listing updates on the Latest Updates page.

Hopefully he takes this as a learning experience and surprises us with The Interview Part 2: The Girls Get It Done :)

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
end for this game is bibi and angie slee together?

its there squel after this?

3.70 star(s) 68 Votes