keeper95

Jun 22, 2020
I had a small chat with the developer a while back, exchanged just a few messages while he still had a page on SubscribeStar.

Said he was looking for a good story that could be turned into a VN/game, maybe something from LitErotica. Their primary skills are with animations and DAZ, good story writing comes last. So picking up a good story makes much more sense then trying to write a bad one.

GhostKingo

May 3, 2020
Bad ending I think. Where is the last episode? Girls are very obedient. By the way, the game contains Ntr. Why don't you use tag(NTR)?:cautious:

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Developer made some miscalculations on how to best approach game development and I say this as his supporter.

First the game was announced as just a quick, dipping my toes into water kind of a thing. It looks like Patreon and SubscribeStar came only as an afterthought with only one level of subscription. There was zero promotion of the game. And so on...

Not to mention having problems here with mods who did not look kindly to some dark events inside it, ending being banned and having almost removed listing updates on the Latest Updates page.

Hopefully he takes this as a learning experience and surprises us with The Interview Part 2: The Girls Get It Done :)
What was the original ending do you know can you pls share it in a PM or here?

keeper95

Jun 22, 2020
I can't say for sure but the original idea seem to be for the girls to end up in a tropical country away from home, country with easily paid/bribed officials and police. There they would sink deeper and deeper into depravity with 2 possible endings - a white knight saves them or they go into the deep end and accept being used and abused as normal (kind of a Stockholm syndrome).

Clyde Glavine

Aug 14, 2017
I can't say for sure but the original idea seem to be for the girls to end up in a tropical country away from home, country with easily paid/bribed officials and police. There they would sink deeper and deeper into depravity with 2 possible endings - a white knight saves them or they go into the deep end and accept being used and abused as normal (kind of a Stockholm syndrome).
Why would the mods have a problem with any of that? It's just a game.

ciaqoo

Feb 29, 2020
Realistic and abusive games are not allowed here I guess. Graphic violence is allowed if the game is cartoon or fantasy or violence is side theme. In this game corruption and violence are maine themes and renders + scenario are not far from reality, so maybe this game would be too much instructive for criminal bahaviour ? ( If it would be continued this way )
Frankly speaking i didn't found single really dark and realistic game (at the same time). If scenario is realistic so renders are more or less cartoonish or vice versa.

DickLander69

Jan 3, 2019
Realistic and abusive games are not allowed here I guess. Graphic violence is allowed if the game is cartoon or fantasy or violence is side theme. In this game corruption and violence are maine themes and renders + scenario are not far from reality, so maybe this game would be too much instructive for criminal bahaviour ? ( If it would be continued this way )
Frankly speaking i didn't found single really dark and realistic game (at the same time). If scenario is realistic so renders are more or less cartoonish or vice versa.
But there are quite a few realistic and abusive games which had great succes here like The Tyrant, Depraved Awakenings, Good girl gone bad (A stretch but the drawings are pretty realistic), Karlsson Gambit (some very dark scenes) and others, so I don't know what the mods are talking about. I personally love these more abusive, rough sex type of games. Why censor them, they are only fiction, only a fantasy... Also movies get away with much worse and they are not deemed "instructive for criminal behaviour"(that's bullshit anyway).

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Hyperbole much Skywalker!!! Have you played every game and VN here Skywalker?

ciaqoo

Feb 29, 2020
But there are quite a few realistic and abusive games which had great succes here like The Tyrant, Depraved Awakenings, Good girl gone bad (A stretch but the drawings are pretty realistic), Karlsson Gambit (some very dark scenes) and others, so I don't know what the mods are talking about. I personally love these more abusive, rough sex type of games. Why censor them, they are only fiction, only a fantasy... Also movies get away with much worse and they are not deemed "instructive for criminal behaviour"(that's bullshit anyway).
I agree with above. By not allowed i mean - they are not welcommed or not promoted by specific tags which make them easier to find.
I didn't mean they are totally prohibited here. Also mainstream players looking rather for something lighter with happy end ( in the main paths ) than heavier an harder . Almost no sex games like AWAM have a lot of views but really hard and dark games have far less views. I also wouldn't call The Tyrant really dark game - it is game with good ntr option but still rather soft than really dark despite there are some bad endings for davide .I also love these games too but i'm aware we are in the minority here rather than in the mainstream.

ciaqoo

Feb 29, 2020
Hyperbole much Skywalker!!! Have you played every game and VN here Skywalker?
No i didn't played every game and VN here but still i've played much enough and i've searched even more for really dark games and I found very few of them deeply buried under tons of really poor ( simple or no scenario, weak renders or models ) games.
If I miss something really cool let me know. Many more viewers here would be happy too i'm sure. Cheers

Reactions: maquina_117

Wailen

Feb 15, 2022
Initially, I did not know what I had gotten myself into here. So I started to play. But after a short time I found the game quite "entertaining". Somehow it appealed to me ;) I would be happy to see more games like this.

Reactions: MagMagneto

Mad Martigan

Nov 23, 2017
i really liked the animations with sound (tough some sounds are rather poor)
wish more games did it this way between rendered images and animations

3.70 star(s) 69 Votes