VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Intoxicating Flavor [v0.10.6] [PixelsLab]

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
That's pretty nice!
The game have been getting better thanks to that and of course PixelsLab getting better at renders/animations.
PixelsLab trust the guy! hehe
Well, I've only been on the job since Chapter 5, so not sure how much credit I personally deserve, but I know PL works very, very hard on this story!

And yes, even in a rough form, one if the things that attracted me to this game was his portrayal of the relationships, especially between the sisters. Of course the other thing was the pretty pictures! :devilish:

Reactions: Penfold Mole

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Psst! For the last few updates, I've been his proofreader. We sometimes have.. ahem... "spirited discussion" around balancing between his intended meaning and natural sounding English. I think he's starting to trust me more. Either that or I'm just wearing him down. ;) Not sure which!
Intoxicating Flavor has been good on that front, so well done. I was thinking of a bunch of other games I've come across on this site.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Second: HIM?
It. ^^

As long as we don't know anything and what's going on and what the intentions are, I don't trust that supernatural being or Mom or anybody else.
For now, it seems all of them want to take advantage of MC in some way or another. Dick thinking does not always go well. ^^
Remember the beginning of the game? MC doesn't look so well there.

Reactions: PixelsLab

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
It. ^^

As long as we don't know anything and what's going on and what the intentions are, I don't trust that supernatural being or Mom or anybody else.
For now, it seems all of them want to take advantage of MC in some way or another. Dick thinking does not always go well. ^^
Remember the beginning of the game? MC doesn't look so well there.
Or perhaps is another mistake of the "damn translator".

DemonSlayer//

Jan 5, 2020
View attachment 762986

Fuh... That's it! I've finished. It was difficult, but I'm done!

What's new?
  • 177 Images
  • 4 animations
  • 5500 words
  • 1 sound
I know I promised an update last month. But I didn't have time to do it physically. I will never give a deadline again. Never! I also promised version 0.5.7, but released 0.5.6. Actually I just miscalculated the chapter size. Therefore, such a confusion with numbers.

I will not describe how I did this update. I just hope you enjoy it and that I have not worked in vain. And thanks for waiting!
Ayy sir please doing your work as how it suits you ,we enjoy what you produce a lo
t dont worry bout deadlines it happens with all

Reactions: PixelsLab

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
The windows mega link is for 0.5.2. It should be 0.5.4 right?
Yes, the most recent released version here is 0.5.4. Perhaps dev forgot to change the file name when he made his build? At any rate, if you wait a few days, 0.5.6 is out for patreons and will most likely making its way here shortly.

Reactions: Repuci and modo200

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
TIF: (v.0.5.6) (Eng/Rus) (Win/Android/Mac) ( ) (Temporarily the torrent tomorrow I will try to upload just to file sharing)

Change log:
What new?
177 images
4 animations
5500 words
1 sounds

already got it from SVS but thanks for sharing, Nice to see more heroes out here

Reactions: jostoretto

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Intoxicating Flavor ENG v0.5.6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.00 star(s) 151 Votes